Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AGS No Fuel

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> AGS No Fuel Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AGS No Fuel - 3/10/2017 12:32:20 AM   
Kiane

I have been doing reasonably well in the South (Was moving on Sevastopol in July), however fuel supply has totally dried up. It is now August 9th and I have not received ANY fuel for AGS in the past 3 turns. This has crippled my forces and the Soviets are now making movements to encircle me. It's infuriating because I could encircle large amounts of THEM if only I had fuel.

My train line to Odessa has red "S"s on the path (I have no idea what that means), and the amount of trains I have has been plummeting for the past 3 turns (I'm now down to FIVE trains for AGS down from 20). Despite this the train nazi LOVES me (+103) and I've never gotten a decision to do anything about it. Furthermore the train rail gauge conversion from Lvov to Odessa has totally stopped. I feel like I've just lost the game and I have no idea why it's happening. Help!
Post #: 1
RE: AGS No Fuel - 3/10/2017 5:55:03 AM   
zakblood

the game follows or tries to match history, so you don't have enough fuel for a push everywhere, one can go the distance in one direction fully, but not in all 3 i've found, but that also depends on what units also, as some use more fuel than others, with tanks being the worst on fuel

(in reply to Kiane)
Post #: 2
RE: AGS No Fuel - 3/10/2017 1:41:30 PM   
Remmes

From what I've read here, fuel supply in the south always appears to be scarce if you proceed far enough.
There are also some command decisions that affect your fuel supply, like Goering asking for fuel for his Luftwaffe, civilian supply and Romanian oilfields etc. You might want to review these choices and take the 'more fuel' option. Not surprisingly these cost most political points.
Like Zakblood comments: it's a balancing act.

< Message edited by Ramses -- 3/10/2017 1:43:43 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Tech Support >> AGS No Fuel Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI