Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists):

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): - 4/2/2017 7:43:39 PM   
wlape3

Score: 0
This error message rears it's ugly head whenever I try to load a save game. I can start and play a game but it will not save it or load a saved game. This is running on Windows 7 Ultimate. This just started shortly after I upgraded from an AMD FX-8350 to a i7 6850K. All other programs run without issue. The game also runs fine on my laptop which is running Win 10 Pro. The laptop has 16 GB of DDR3 and the desktop has 32 GB of DDR4. Neither machine has been tweaked.

Will

"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo Possum
Post #: 1
RE: FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): - 4/6/2017 5:14:51 PM   
Hubert Cater

Score: 2
If this is very sudden and only happening on your one system, this might be a permissions error or a faulty set of files. Could you navigate to your Save folder and perhaps try removing any older or inapplicable files to see if this helps?

(in reply to wlape3)
Post #: 2
RE: FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): - 4/8/2017 7:35:18 PM   
pjg100

I am having this problem too, after updating the game to v 1.03. Uninstalled the game (all files), re-downloaded and installed it today, updated to v1.03. Still won't save. It may have something to do with v 1.03, since I was running a prior version on my laptop and had no problem. Running on an laptop. Any suggestions?

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): - 4/11/2017 4:50:19 PM   
rjh1971

I solved this problem by deleting all the files matching you save files but with the dat extension.
Say you have your game saved as 1939.sav the game also creates another file called 1939.dat delete it and the game will no longer crash.
Save files are C:\Users\RJH\Documents\My Games\Strategic Command WWII - War In Europe\Save
RJH will be the game you gave to your PC.

Hope it helps.

GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

(in reply to pjg100)
Post #: 4
RE: FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): - 4/17/2017 3:46:15 PM   
dropbear62

I had no .dat files, but figured it was a corrupt save game, deleted the latest save game and reloaded off the autosave, which worked for me.

(in reply to rjh1971)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> FAILED(saved_game_dialog_set_lists): Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI