Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

South American Reich

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> South American Reich Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
South American Reich - 9/10/2017 3:15:46 PM   
lion_of_judah

trying to put together a scenario with the idea of Argentina becoming the Fourth Reich in the middle to late 1950's. Have the map almost finished, but need information regarding the armed forces of South America during this time frame. I have so far been unable to locate any detailed information on this, so any help will be appreciated.

The map stretches from the southern US and includes all of South America and Mexico. The map is of strategic scale

< Message edited by lion_of_judah -- 9/10/2017 3:16:56 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: South American Reich - 9/12/2017 3:10:01 PM   
lion_of_judah

I'm in need of images for military leaders from Brazil, and several other S.American nations with the exception of Argentina as I have found several for them. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. My own research is not turning much up at the moment.

(in reply to lion_of_judah)
Post #: 2
RE: South American Reich - 9/24/2017 10:37:23 PM   
lion_of_judah

never mind, found images that I was needing. Chances are this will not be placed in the scenario bank unless there is an interest in this. I'll post screen shots though

< Message edited by lion_of_judah -- 9/28/2017 8:50:35 PM >

Post #: 3
RE: South American Reich - 9/28/2017 8:43:14 PM   
lion_of_judah

the only two regimes active at the beginning are Argentina and Brazil. The other regimes become active when certain territorial objectives are captured by Argentine forces. Mexico on the other hand only becomes active if Columbia is ever invaded, otherwise they stay neutral.

I have used events from previous scenario's and made them where they work on this one. Each regime also has three cards. An increase economy, request fuel and raw material but at the moment the raw material card is not working and I have asked Ernie to please take a look at this.

Research is disabled, so the only way for other nations to have higher levels of units is for the US to give units to said nation as a lend lease kind of program, with the exception of Argentina as they have level 2 tanks and planes.

Capitols are the only way to produce any kind of units as well as supply and resources. Cities only produce supply, PP and resources nothing else.

< Message edited by lion_of_judah -- 9/28/2017 8:46:29 PM >

Post #: 4
RE: South American Reich - 9/28/2017 9:01:46 PM   
lion_of_judah

The Fourth Reich scenario.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 5
RE: South American Reich - 9/28/2017 9:02:29 PM   
lion_of_judah

central Argentina

Attachment (1)

Post #: 6
RE: South American Reich - 10/1/2017 5:33:51 PM   
lion_of_judah

the problem with the fuel and resource cards have been fixed with the help of Ernie. Now trying to figure out how to deal with manpower from a conquered nation. Thoughts would be nice

Post #: 7
RE: South American Reich - 10/1/2017 5:35:52 PM   
lion_of_judah

Currently the only way for the US to enter the war is when certain geographic locations are captured in Brazil, unless someone is stupid enough to declare war on the US. I would like to know what people think in regards to alliances in South America. Who would be allied with whom if any. Would Mexico be allied with someone or stay neutral until war was declared on them if ever.

< Message edited by lion_of_judah -- 10/1/2017 5:36:26 PM >

Post #: 8
RE: South American Reich - 10/1/2017 6:24:43 PM   
bobarossa

I would think that a central/north american country would be very concerned if Panama should fall. That's a great place to stop northward expansion. Attacking Panama could bring Mexico and/or USA into war.

Post #: 9
RE: South American Reich - 10/3/2017 2:49:40 AM   
lion_of_judah

I like the idea. Panama would have to be a part of the US and not their own country though but I don't see a problem. That would cause a player pause if they knew this would bring in the US or I would think it would.

I'm still out regarding Mexico as they are not really a powerhouse but would love to retake the US southwest. I see them becoming activated by the capture of the panama canal, but I don't see them allying with the US either. If I were the Mexican player I would stay neutral as long as possible and begin improving my economy.... thoughts

(in reply to bobarossa)
Post #: 10
RE: South American Reich - 11/29/2017 2:42:05 PM   
lion_of_judah

I've expanded the map to include Canada and Alaska as well as western Europe.

Post #: 11
RE: South American Reich - 11/29/2017 2:59:47 PM   
lion_of_judah

The whole premise is kind of changing as now there is a possibility of going to war against Europe and Canada as the US. Monroe doctrine in effect..

Post #: 12
RE: South American Reich - 11/29/2017 8:24:53 PM   
lion_of_judah

updated map with new scenario name " WAR PLAN RED"

Attachment (1)

Post #: 13
RE: South American Reich - 11/29/2017 8:26:24 PM   
lion_of_judah

I have decided to make the UK an independent country from the EU, but allied with the EU.

Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> South American Reich Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI