Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where are the single-player scenarios?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Where are the single-player scenarios? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are the single-player scenarios? - 1/26/2018 3:13:59 PM   
JPV511

Good morning. I recently got US Pacific and Marines and I am unable to find the single-player scenarios. I only see the few missions I have played from a current campaign. Please advise. Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Where are the single-player scenarios? - 1/26/2018 3:39:00 PM   
bru888

quote:

ORIGINAL: JPV511

Good morning. I recently got US Pacific and Marines and I am unable to find the single-player scenarios. I only see the few missions I have played from a current campaign. Please advise. Thanks!

There is a cheat code for revealing all scenarios in a DLC campaign (that you have paid for, of course) and in advance of completing each scenario in order.

Press Shift + C to open the Command Console. In the dialog box, type: #gimmeall

This is a special cheat code in that it can be used only in the Main Menu screen.

(in reply to JPV511)
Post #: 2
RE: Where are the single-player scenarios? - 1/26/2018 4:37:21 PM   
JPV511

quote:

ORIGINAL: bru888
There is a cheat code for revealing all scenarios in a DLC campaign (that you have paid for, of course) and in advance of completing each scenario in order.

Thanks bru'! Besides the cheat code, I guess I'm not missing anything...the scenarios are only listed after they've been completed via campaign (& bootcamp).

(in reply to bru888)
Post #: 3
RE: Where are the single-player scenarios? - 1/26/2018 5:13:03 PM   
bru888

quote:

ORIGINAL: JPV511
Thanks bru'! Besides the cheat code, I guess I'm not missing anything...the scenarios are only listed after they've been completed via campaign (& bootcamp).

My pleasure. Note the folder system that they use; the scenarios that are "freed up" will be in individual campaign folders in the scenarios window. Only custom scenarios (such as, ahem, mine) will be shown individually in that screen, outside of any folder.

(in reply to JPV511)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Where are the single-player scenarios? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI