Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

System Requirements

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> System Requirements Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
System Requirements - 11/14/2017 12:56:01 AM   
Mogli

Any idea what the minimum and recommended system requirements will be (since it is coming out any day now LOL)?
Post #: 1
RE: System Requirements - 11/27/2017 6:17:52 PM   
SteveMcClaire

We don't have hard system reqs yet, but they will be similar to other Slitherine games using the Archon engine, such as Field of Glory 2: Windows 7+, 4GB RAM, 1GB DX9 compatible graphics card.

Steve

(in reply to Mogli)
Post #: 2
RE: System Requirements - 4/24/2018 9:52:23 PM   
ringoblood

I need to get a new computer and I have to downgrade my system due to money issues, being on govt disability, is there any word on the requirements yet now that we are almost through Alpha stage?

Josh

(in reply to SteveMcClaire)
Post #: 3
RE: System Requirements - 4/25/2018 7:08:42 AM   
Nomada_Firefox

If the game has similar requeriments to Field of Glory 2, probably many low laptops can run it at minimun detail with their Intel graphics card.

This are the Field of Glory 2, reading them, easily you can buy a new computer. I have added some small comments at red.
quote:

OS Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor 2GHz processor
Memory 4 GB Ram
2 GB of HD space (Probably this size is not the same)
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
1 GB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
Slower Intel integrated video cards will require the game to run on lower graphics settings (Integrated AMD graphics cards are more powerful but I am not sure at 100% how much playing the last Archon but when the Alpha/beta test ends, I can tell you it at 100%. I have a computer with a A10-7850K 3.7Ghz 8GB RAM, anyway I am sure when the game be most ready, different configurations will be tested.)

My recomendation thinking in a laptop is at least a medium level laptop with a i3/i5 and a Nvidia Graphics Card MX. These things cost around $600. This always thinking as minimun for this game. If you want a laptop for more games, you put easily $1200 or more in a gaming laptop. It is the unique way. This is the reason because I have not a laptop and I use a desktop computer which I can upgrade a lot by less money without send to the trash everything.

(in reply to ringoblood)
Post #: 4
RE: System Requirements - 4/25/2018 1:05:21 PM   
ringoblood

Thank you, Fox.

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 5
RE: System Requirements - 4/25/2018 6:49:53 PM   
PipFromSlitherine

I am running it at this moment on a laptop with a low end Intel chipset (HD) and it will have some specific optimisations for low end machines. That said, you are going to clearly get a better experience on a better machine . I concur with the statement that you will get far more bang for your buck with a desktop than laptop re: gaming.

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

(in reply to ringoblood)
Post #: 6
RE: System Requirements - 4/25/2018 8:22:42 PM   
ringoblood

Thank you, Pip.

(in reply to PipFromSlitherine)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> System Requirements Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI