Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map - 8/30/2018 8:21:20 PM   
bcbarnesRR

I'm playing the Battle of Chumonchin Chan, and I've set up a single No-Nav zone [to keep me away from the short batteries] and a single exclusion zone [to mark as hostile anyone that approaches my lead ship within 4nm]. While editing either of these two zones, the appropriate area on the map is shown. However, once I close the editor, the No-Nav zone is still visible, but the exclusion zone disappears. The only way I've found to see the exclusion zone on the map is to keep the exclusion zone editor open.

I don't know if this is a bug or the intended behavior, but I thought I'd mention it.

NOTE: Apparently you can not upload a '.save' file, so I renamed it to '.txt', but anyway, that is a save game of the issue. Thanks.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map - 8/31/2018 5:36:02 AM   
Dimitris

Hi,

Do you mean the red-shaded area shown below?

(in reply to bcbarnesRR)
Post #: 2
RE: Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map - 8/31/2018 5:41:00 AM   
bcbarnesRR

The red shaded somewhat rectangular area is the no-nav zone, and it seems to display just fine. The problem is that there should be a circular exclusion zone area surrounding my naval group out to about 4nm, but it only shows up on the map if you bring up the exclusion zone editor, and once you close the exclusion zone editor, it disappears again.

Note that the exclusion zone works (units moving into it are marked unfriendly/hostile) - you just can't see it

< Message edited by bcbarnesRR -- 8/31/2018 5:42:52 AM >

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Exclusion zones not displayed on tactical map Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI