Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Capital production not correct

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Capital production not correct Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Capital production not correct - 4/22/2019 4:02:13 AM   
El Condoro

I have set a minor country capital to have max str of 10 but no matter what I try it only shows 5 on the map. The capital was on a mountain hex, then a clear hex - no difference. I have looked for some modifier that is halving the output because its other production centre is showing 3 when it should be 5 (rounded up I guess). The minor is fully mobilized and its hexes are controlled by a major. If I change the side from Axis to Allies, the capital shows correctly (10). I have looked at the settings of the parent majors but can't see what affects the minor.

[Edit]: Mucking around, I changed the side of the minor and it shows the correct value. But it's not on that side (Allies)!

Hmmm, looks like minors have a maximum of 5 strength resources. Can anyone confirm that, please? I looked at the main game and saw that The Hague, for example, had 5 strength when mobilized. Sorry to carry on a conversation with myself here!

< Message edited by El Condoro -- 4/22/2019 5:28:54 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Capital production not correct - 4/22/2019 10:51:40 AM   
sPzAbt653

Connection to a friendly Major Capitol has an influence.

(in reply to El Condoro)
Post #: 2
RE: Capital production not correct - 4/23/2019 12:59:38 PM   
El Condoro

Yes, I think that might be it. The minor is on one side of a continent (fantasy map) from its parent major on the other side. It explains why I changed a minor to mobilized that did have clear connection to its parent major that it showed full production values. Thanks for that.

(in reply to sPzAbt653)
Post #: 3
RE: Capital production not correct - 4/25/2019 4:33:26 PM   
BillRunacre

You could add a resource belonging to a friendly Major that is set to be a Primary Supply Centre, as that will boost that Minor's resource strength to the max if properly connected, without allowing the Major to build any new units there.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/

(in reply to El Condoro)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Capital production not correct Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI