Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Youtube AAR / Playthrough

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Youtube AAR / Playthrough Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Youtube AAR / Playthrough - 2/13/2021 7:00:01 PM   
FFNAM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to welcome folks to check out my playthrough of War in the East over on Youtube - tube name is FFNAM. I look forward to getting into the War in the East community, especially with War in the East 2's imminent arrival.

It would be great to meet some future opponents and put up some AARs.

Thank you!
FFNAM
Post #: 1
RE: Youtube AAR / Playthrough - 2/14/2021 6:01:57 PM   
M60A3TTS

Welcome to the forum FFNAM! It's always nice for a new face to appear in a forum that has been around as long as this one has.

Hopefully Matrix will have news about the upcoming release of WiTE2 soon. A lot of people have been waiting a long time for the announcement.

(in reply to FFNAM)
Post #: 2
RE: Youtube AAR / Playthrough - 2/15/2021 1:33:18 AM   
FFNAM

Thank you for the welcome, M60A3TTS! And thanks as well for checking out my channel. I appreciate the discussion and support.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 3
RE: Youtube AAR / Playthrough - 3/21/2021 4:02:05 PM   
Sammy5IsAlive

Hiya FFNAM, just thought I'd drop you a note to let you know how much I'm enjoying this series. Keeping the moves off the camera works really well in my opinion - I'd be interested to see if other Youtubers follow your lead. The way I see it is that if I want to see a turn play out move by move I'll play the game myself! The way you are doing it puts the most exciting stuff (in particular the moment you receive the turn back from the Soviet) at the centre.

Plus there's been a few moments that have really made me laugh - the mystery as partisans started turning up, the revelation that you had reinforcements sneakily enjoying an extended period of leave back in Germany, the shock as mud turned up and messed up the best laid plans! I'm still a long way behind but from the titles of your most recent videos it looks like things have been going ok and you are learning quickly. I think it is a very 'broadcastable' skill when you are able to learn on camera in such an entertaining and humorous fashion.

So lots of thumbs up - keep up the good work !

(in reply to FFNAM)
Post #: 4
RE: Youtube AAR / Playthrough - 3/21/2021 10:33:40 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

GJ, well done. Personally I am not that much of a lets play viewer (more AAR reader :D) but I am sure those who feel naturally inclined to this format will appreciate your videos!

(in reply to Sammy5IsAlive)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Youtube AAR / Playthrough Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI