Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Research.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Research. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Research. - 12/10/2019 4:04:08 PM   
stormbringer3

When looking at Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, what are some of the better choices after trench warfare and infantry weapons?
Thanks for any opinions.
Post #: 1
RE: Research. - 12/10/2019 4:06:50 PM   
lwarmonger

Infantry warfare and command and control. These significantly improve the fighting abilities of your infantry, thus reducing your casualties and the burden on the German infantry. I also chose to research Artillery and Shell production when I had spare MPP... this enables them to go on the offensive.

(in reply to stormbringer3)
Post #: 2
RE: Research. - 12/10/2019 5:25:25 PM   
Xsillione

And surprisingly I would say armor warfare, for 100 mpp you can have a tank, and if you put 100 more into it, you can have a tank almost at the same time as Germany or the Entente big ones (and later the second one, but that not really important), and for the low price of 200, they are insanely powerful units, so you can have three as the central powers, in theory at the same time and place, while the Entente will struggle to pull the same, as Russia will be on the other side of the conflict.

(in reply to lwarmonger)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I >> Research. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI