Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Broken mechanics

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> Broken mechanics Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Broken mechanics - 6/21/2020 5:31:08 PM   
Husky

Some mechanics in the game either do not work at all or do not work as they should.
Many feats is not working at all.
1.For example my regime have feat "Efficiency Goals" with logistical bonus +50%. But Transport Hub I and Truck Station I in my cities still producing 400/1000 Truck Points and 50/100 Truck Actions Points as default.
2.In my zones I have lots of Eternity Movement Cult followers who must give up to +45% Public Prod Penalty. But all my Public and Private Assets have their own default output only changed by Governor bonuses from Skills and Relation modifiers (and sometimes difficulty of mining modifiers). I do nothing with this cult and others since their presence in my zones not cause any problems only bonuses.
3.In zone I have Monastry asset as Hex Perk. It must give BP +25 if connected to Zone City. I build road to Monastry but haven't received any additional 25 BP according Empire Dashboard Report.
4.Food produced in Zones can come from Zone Assets and from Zone Militia. But Food from Zone Militia disappears after delivery and never consumed in Zone or export to SHQ. Only Food from Assets contributed.
Furthermore. One of my Zones was recently conquered and still have Unincorparated status with no Item production for Private Assets. In zone I have private Farming Dome Community lvl III (no food for Occupation Regime) and no Public Agri-DomeFacilities. Only Zone Militia delivered 48 Food. But magically 181 Foot that could be produced in not occupied Zone became available to feed Workers and even to export from Zone to SHQ.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Broken mechanics - 6/21/2020 5:42:10 PM   
zgrssd

2. That was cut in 1.03Beta 9. And if you are only on the live version, it is not actually doing anything anyway.
3. Hex Perks do not need Roads. You already had them. They only give you "Bonus BP". In actually you get the Square Root of the Bonus points. See "Reports" -> "Feats and Bonus"
4. The Zone Militia is reimbursing you for what they eat, shoot and the fuel they burn. But the stuff still has to go through the supply system

< Message edited by zgrssd -- 6/21/2020 5:44:19 PM >

(in reply to Husky)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> Broken mechanics Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI