Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Punishment. Making examples of people

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Punishment. Making examples of people Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Punishment. Making examples of people - 6/15/2020 2:43:34 AM   
Frostwave

I would like to see some cards for imprisoning and torturing my leaders. Your other leaders may react depending on their own political stances. I would like to have a colourful way to let my other leaders know that incompetence or stealing has consequences (think Darth Vader). Would also need to have an option to release them from imprisonment and then their stats can change where they learn their lesson or plot to get revenge. You could maybe also have an option when using something as a punishment for failure that there is a chance that their stat they failed with could slowly go up reflecting them studying/working hard so they don't suffer the consequences again (could also result in the person breaking under torture or imprisonment making them useless as leader and nothing more than a crazy unstable mess). This could also have a lasting effect on other leaders who may think twice to cross the ruler and/or their Regime or embolden them to act against their leader all depending on their reaction to the event and use of such tactics.

Another idea is spy cards to take other Regimes family members as hostage so they will work with you against the interest of their own Regimes.

Pretty dark stuff but this is a dark world with dictatorships being common and life I would imagine could be pretty harsh and cruel.

< Message edited by Frostwave -- 6/15/2020 3:40:06 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Punishment. Making examples of people - 6/15/2020 7:28:39 AM   
Malevolence

Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen!

*Please remember all posts are made by a malevolent, autocratic despot whose rule is marked by unjust severity and arbitrary behavior. Your experiences may vary.

(in reply to Frostwave)
Post #: 2
RE: Punishment. Making examples of people - 6/15/2020 9:42:43 AM   
GodwinW

Add them here: https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4831893 :)

(in reply to Malevolence)
Post #: 3
RE: Punishment. Making examples of people - 6/15/2020 1:04:02 PM   
Frostwave

@Goodwin Added the two posts I made here.
@Malevolence glad you like; this is how incompetence is dealt with in my current Regime.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Frostwave -- 6/15/2020 7:05:39 PM >

"I hope so for your sake, Commander.
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

(in reply to GodwinW)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Punishment. Making examples of people Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI