Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ideas

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Ideas Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ideas - 6/22/2020 8:58:42 PM   
gogopher

hi just some quick thoughts on improvements to the game:

1-right now in 1.03 (no beta) when i recruit new leaders regardless of the kind i always get 40+ years old (on one occasion while recruiting an older leader he was 93yrs old)...should be a cap on how old a leader can be (ie even using recruit older leader should cap u out at like 65yrs old)...and when recruiting junior the age variance should be 18-25 not 40+yrs old

i have a feeling that the cards leaders age is somehow dependent on the game length played...which shouldnt be the case

2-allow independent units to form an OHQ unit...ie allow 5 indep mg batts to form into a mg bde with ohq...

3-allow for recruitment of empty ohq....thus allowing us to create new and interesting mil units (either this one or the one before..not both...)...i get that we can assign up to 2 units to an existing OHQ...but i think there should be more flexibilty in how we build out our OOB...but not sure how difficult it would be to program this point or the preceding one...game is really cool as is i just would like more control over my OHQ's and the ability to do something with the 50+ indep mg batts i have :))

ill edit as i think of more stuff...otherwise its a phenomenal game and easily has risen to one of my favorites
Post #: 1
RE: Ideas - 6/23/2020 11:57:31 AM   
zgrssd

2. "And I form the HQ!"
Sorry, I could not help the Voltron reference here

You can somewhat recycle the units, by disbading and using them from the SHQ to for a new OHQ unit. But that is really clunky.
But maybe something like OHQ fusing in the next higher unit echelon, or the 2nd and 3rd Echolon of Indipejndants splitting into a unit with OHQ?

3. I have no idea if ther is a penalty from empty OHQ, but there propably should be.
Or do you mean a OHQ with no Units attacheed, but slots of 7 Indpenednat units? Pretty sure the OHQ is about getting a Homogenous set of commanded units.
Some people say the battle group already covers that.

(in reply to gogopher)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Ideas Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI