Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Won't Run in Windows 10, Even with XP Compatyibility

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Won't Run in Windows 10, Even with XP Compatyibility Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Won't Run in Windows 10, Even with XP Compatyibility - 6/21/2016 8:20:36 PM   
WDF01

I can't get the game to run on my Windows 10 machine, even with XP (SP2 or SP3) compatibility.

Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
- WDF01 -
Post #: 1
RE: Won't Run in Windows 10, Even with XP Compatyibility - 6/21/2016 8:25:56 PM   
zakblood

games been tested by staff

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3924215

so for me it's either ask in support for settings used or i'll ask for permission to do a settings guide in windows 10, as it's been tested and needs settings altering to work, and also prerequisites as well for that versions of windows.

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

quote:

add the exe of the game to your Anti Virus and firewall program, to make sure check the logs of these to see if it was one if any of them was to blame.

That usually means a 3rd party program, like an Internet security programs, is or could be interfering with the game or update installation.

run the game from a admin account and use full admin permissions.

please make sure all game pre requisite are installed with the game, even if you think or fully know there are already installed, it will only over write, and it may be that you have a older or newer version of these where as the game in question may need a certain version.

please make sure you are running the latest game version and have up to date drivers installed on your pc,

If you have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as the updates are comprehensive. (not needed with steam)

so alter the shortcut to run as admin, and compatability mode for win xp sp3 etc and it should work fine

(in reply to WDF01)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Won't Run in Windows 10, Even with XP Compatyibility Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI