Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Paitence Lost

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Paitence Lost Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paitence Lost - 7/11/2001 9:30:00 AM   
Nixk

Sorry, folks I know this subject has been discussed before, but quite frankly I am at the end of my tether. Okay, I have not recieved my 'cd' of MC/SPWaW and after wating since May 12th, I am forced to humble myself and beg to the peoples here for anyone with at least SPWaW 5.0 to burn a copy for me. Matrix took my money, made a lot of promises about delivering, heck even sent me a comfirmation e-mail thingy, but still no product. I have tried to contact them several times, but now they hide behind this so-called 'help desk' and refuse to even answer any queries. I don't mean this as a slam against them, I love SPWaW and would gladly donate again, but I do object to paying for something that has not been delivered, or the cold silence after asking about where it is at. Can't afford DSL, can't afford to stay up on the phone for over 24hrs, this is my only hope of ever seeing the newer versions that have eclipsed my order since then. So please, if there is anyone out there reading this and can burn me a copy, let me know at bnstone@ix.netcom.com . Thanks. :confused:

Post #: 1
- 7/11/2001 9:49:00 AM   
MacCready

Hello, I'm sure Matrix will make good on getting you your product.There are a bunch of people who got overlooked on the first batch,I'm going to order a second Cd myself. I can burn you a cd of the internet download If you wish.vze27nyg@verizon.net Matrix just got confirmation of more MC cd's today so you may be getting your MC CD before I can get a cd to you... [ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: MacCready ]

(in reply to Nixk)
Post #: 2
- 7/11/2001 11:14:00 AM   
David Heath

Hi Nix If you put a request in for help on the Help Desk I sure Daniel has gotten back to you. I know for a fact since that is all he does anymore. The new batch of CD are do in at the warehouse on Wednesday and I sure your order will go then. ok.

(in reply to Nixk)
Post #: 3
- 7/11/2001 3:10:00 PM   
varjager

Does it means that we who has waited since the first pre-order are finaly going to get ours? Or do we have to wait just a few more weeks? Do customers in Europe have to wait extra long?

(in reply to Nixk)
Post #: 4
- 7/12/2001 4:30:00 AM   
Nikademus

well the Matrix gang is certainly capable of defending themselves but i will say "hang in there" man, They will deliver. Mine was long delayed but finally arrived but that was ok. Being a new company, problems like this are bound to happen, but given the outstanding product support the gang has devoted to a FREE game, paitience and understanding was the LEAST thing i could offer them in return (along with my check that is......gotta help bring in the bacon too!) Now if only i can allocate the time to start the Mega campaign!!!! :eek:

(in reply to Nixk)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Paitence Lost Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI