Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Chat rescheduled....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Chat rescheduled.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Chat rescheduled.... - 7/7/2001 10:49:00 AM   
sven

We have rescheduled the Chat for next Friday the 13th at 11pm eastern. I apologize for the errors and hope you will all give us another shot. The problem was unavoidable, but is fixable. I will keep you posted. Regards, Frank

Post #: 1
- 7/7/2001 11:07:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Many thanks to the many that tried to squeeze in. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We will get it squared away. Frank did his best. Thanks, Frank. ..Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 2
- 7/7/2001 11:41:00 AM   
Figmo

It was still fun Wild Man!! See you at the next one. Maybe we'll have a bigger room to fit everybody into. What about a football stadium? :D Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 3
- 7/7/2001 4:57:00 PM   
Belisarius

Agh! I know it's convenient for you guys, but have you thought about what "11pm eastern" means at this side of the puddle? :eek: Just a thought..

Got StuG?

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 4
- 7/7/2001 6:06:00 PM   
BigDuke66

Sweden should be the same as Germany if I'm right, so that would mean about 5 O'Clock in the Night :mad: . Can't we make it a bit earlier?

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 5
- 7/7/2001 6:35:00 PM   
Don Doom

It was fun, maybe next time we could use the flight deck of a carrier in port at mayport fla. Naval base. :D :D :cool:

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 6
- 7/7/2001 10:33:00 PM   
Resisti

Sven,did you see the above posts abt european local time? you told me,yesterday night, that it was done to have both US and euros at the chat,but i was right to argue on that ;)

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 7
- 7/8/2001 6:01:00 AM   
sven

quote:

Originally posted by Resisti: Sven,did you see the above posts abt european local time? you told me,yesterday night, that it was done to have both US and euros at the chat,but i was right to argue on that ;)
Give me a better time when both might be up. I am very open to suggestions. frank

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 8
- 7/8/2001 5:41:00 PM   
Belisarius

Is 7 pm or 8 pm feasible? That's 1am or 2am over here, and that's not too bad for a friday night/saturday morning. :)

Got StuG?

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 9
- 7/8/2001 10:47:00 PM   
BigDuke66

That would be great.

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 10
- 7/8/2001 11:31:00 PM   
sven

quote:

Originally posted by Belisarius: Is 7 pm or 8 pm feasible? That's 1am or 2am over here, and that's not too bad for a friday night/saturday morning. :)
I have been keeping track of when both Continents are on that falls between 10pm and 2am eastern. I will ask bill what he thinks. Keep suggesting. regards, frank

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 11
- 7/9/2001 12:52:00 AM   
Voriax

How about around 15:00 eastern..? That would make it early evening for us Europeans and around noonish for those living in the western parts of the US. Now I just have to wait when the chat allows me to get in...btw, can any netscape user log in to the chat? Or a Win95 user? It'd be good to know if either of these prevents connecting.. Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 12
- 7/9/2001 1:42:00 AM   
sven

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: How about around 15:00 eastern..? That would make it early evening for us Europeans and around noonish for those living in the western parts of the US. Now I just have to wait when the chat allows me to get in...btw, can any netscape user log in to the chat? Or a Win95 user? It'd be good to know if either of these prevents connecting.. Voriax
Vor I will ask around about 1500, but the West Coast is at noon then. Still looking into Netscape. frank

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 13
- 7/9/2001 1:46:00 AM   
New York Jets

Thanks for the "heads up". I'll definitely be there. Has the chat room capacity problem been fixed? Please advise.

"There comes a time in every man's life, and I've had plenty of 'em."

- Casey Stengel -

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 14
- 7/9/2001 2:04:00 AM   
11Bravo

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but... How and where do you connect to this chat room?

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 15
- 7/9/2001 3:30:00 AM   
Voriax

quote:

Originally posted by 11Bravo: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but... How and where do you connect to this chat room?
A hint: Look at the top of this page... :p Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 16
- 7/9/2001 3:36:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Frank, as far as I know now, it could be done at almost any hour Friday. If, however, we do it, say at 3PM or 1500 Hours Eastern Time, it might be better on a Saturday. Some people here at work at that time of the day. Perhaps one late Friday and one around Noon or so on Saturday might be best. I personally would like to have it as convenient as possible for our world-wide gaming friends everywhere. Again, if one chat time won't cover it, we could conceivably have two of them. I'll leave the final choice on the matter to Sven (Frank Howell) and will go with his decision. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 17
- 7/9/2001 9:35:00 AM   
11Bravo

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: A hint: Look at the top of this page... :p Voriax
Thanks!

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 18
- 7/9/2001 9:47:00 AM   
sven

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Frank, as far as I know now, it could be done at almost any hour Friday. If, however, we do it, say at 3PM or 1500 Hours Eastern Time, it might be better on a Saturday. Some people here at work at that time of the day. Perhaps one late Friday and one around Noon or so on Saturday might be best. I personally would like to have it as convenient as possible for our world-wide gaming friends everywhere. Again, if one chat time won't cover it, we could conceivably have two of them. I'll leave the final choice on the matter to Sven (Frank Howell) and will go with his decision. Wild Bill
Bill that sounds like an ideal approach. Please e-mail me your availability and I will make an announcement. Thanks, Frank Howell

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 19
- 7/9/2001 5:03:00 PM   
Resisti

quote:

Originally posted by sven: Give me a better time when both might be up. I am very open to suggestions. frank
Well,maybe the best solution is,as WB suggested and was done already,to have two dates. If you want to stick to one only,maybe 6pm EST of a Friday could be ok:this means midnight in Europe and 9am saturday for Aussies. [ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: Resisti ]

Federico "Resisti" Doveri

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 20
- 7/9/2001 8:23:00 PM   
Bonzo

There is no one perfect time, as there are game fans in most time zones. A single time would probably be doable, so long as it is after 6pm friday and before midnight sunday at any place in the world. That way every one can make the time on the weekend without interferring to much with most people's day jobs. Those who work shift work may not agree :D

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 21
- 7/10/2001 4:54:00 AM   
sven

bump

(in reply to sven)
Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Chat rescheduled.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI