Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Randomized airunit placement as toggable option ?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Randomized airunit placement as toggable option ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Randomized airunit placement as toggable option ? - 3/30/2021 4:55:13 PM   
Repsol

Would such a thing add anything to the game ?

It kind of feels like right now after playing a few times everone will know exactelly where the enemy air units are...and how many of them there are and of witch type for each airfield...

The FOW gets kind of ruined in this part of the game...No need for recon...the player knows exactelly where to attack and in what order and how high damage to expect on each attack...

Could the air unts perhaps be randomized somewhat (as a toggable option)...Not completally randomized perhaps...with having the bombers in the forward fields and the fighters further back...but something like randomize at wich of the forward fields the fighters will be...randomize what type of fighters will be there and perhaps also to some degree at what numbers...Do the same with bombers and utility fields...where will the bombers be ? where will the transports and recon be ? where will the new bombers be ? and the old ?...What airfields will actually be empty ?
where will the Sturmoviks and Stukas be etc, etc...

A feature like this will need to be toggable i belive if it is indeed implemented. I'm sure many will want to continue to play with an as historically acurate setup as possible (default) but some might like some more randomness/unpredictabillity...

The russian mechanized corps/tank divitions/motorized divitions are fairly randomized i belive...atleast they used to be in WITE1 if i'm not misstaking...

Some randomness with regards to the airwar might also be nice...As an option
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Randomized airunit placement as toggable option ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI