Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community Forum

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community Forum Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community Forum - 1/21/2022 12:49:34 AM   
golaki

Hi,

Playing the campaign as Germans and seeing same historical results.
I even tried the scenario editor and added 2 extra "motorized" a divisions before I started - really good morale and nice tanks - but not to over done.

What I am wondering , is there a place where player post their Tweeked Scenarios?
For example -- i was thinking of giving my self extra strong Rumanian/Italian/ Hungarian units - Perhaps boosting their morlae to 60%

Another thing I was thinking was to move up the replacement division in Jan 1942 by a week or two
Perhaps do something like create extra RAIL units to improve supply?
Perhaps create say 1000 PZ3Ns and just see how they get dispersed
Are other player posting interesting approaches?
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community F... - 1/21/2022 12:52:06 AM   
golaki

Im curious in scenarios/gambits/ideas for the Main campaign

(in reply to golaki)
Post #: 2
RE: Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community F... - 1/21/2022 3:33:08 AM   
Teo41_ITA

Hi,

I am currently reworking the German and Soviet OOB, adding so far 498 units to the Soviets alone. The idea is to give to the Soviet AI as many historically existed units (mainly support units, but a few ski brigades and cavalry divisions) and play this on the impossible difficulty. I will make a thread on my own about this scenario, it's going to take me a few more weeks of coding though!

EDIT: this is just a spoiler of what I am currently doing for my grand campaign 1941-1945!

################################
### Separate tank battalions ###
################################

- The 1-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the NF on turn 19 and disbands on turn 22 [I assumed this is the one of the Karelian Front];
- The 2-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 43 and disbands on turn 47 [I assumed this is the one of the 11th Army];
- The 3-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the NF on turn 10 and disbands on turn 15 [I assumed this is the one of the Karelian Front];
- The 4-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 11 and disbands on turn 32 [I assumed this is the one of the 40th Army];
- The 6-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 35 and disbands on turn 70 [it becomes part of the 19th Guards tank regiment];
- The 8-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 10 and disbands on turn 48 [I assumed this is the one of the Southern Front];
- The 11-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 28 and disbands on turn 140 [it becomes the I battalion of the 11th tank brigade];
- The 12-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 58 and disbands on turn 68 [I assumed this is the one of the 46th Army];
- The 14-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 10 and disbands on turn 13 [I assumed this is the one of the Brjansk Front];
- The 19-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 47 and disbands on turn 152 [It will be part of the 19th tank brigade];
- The 20-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 28 and disbands on turn 152 [It will be part of the 20th tank brigade];
- The 21-j Otdel'nyj Tankovyj Batal'on [added] arrives to the SR on turn 19 and disbands on turn 67;

< Message edited by Teo41_ITA -- 1/21/2022 3:45:06 AM >

(in reply to golaki)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Scenario Design and Modding >> Scenario Ideas - Location of Files in Community Forum Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI