Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AOGs from Reserve issue

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> AOGs from Reserve issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AOGs from Reserve issue - 4/17/2021 10:46:28 PM   
Harain1

If you call an AOG from reserve to an airbase and cancel it, it sometimes hinders bringing any other AOGs unless you restart the game

To reproduce:
- load the attached saved game
- right-click on Perekop (where Southern Front is), click on Bring AOG from reserve and select the Southern Transport Group
- Cancel it by using a right-click and close the air base screen with another right-click (clicking on the X of the Transfer window won't cause this issue)
- now right-click on another airbase (not Perekop), click on Bring AOG from reserve and select 38 IAD
- notice that it's still set for Southern Transport Group and Perekop air base, and will stay like that until you restart the game (even quitting to main menu and reloading won't fix it)

I've noticed something similar happening with transferring air groups to another base, but haven't been able to reproduce it consistently, but am thinking it's also related to the right-click closing of windows

For some reason, it seems that closing the transfer window with a right-click instead of the X is making it miss a step somewhere

EDIT: same happens if you close with the ESC key

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Harain1 -- 4/17/2021 10:57:28 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: AOGs from Reserve issue - 4/19/2021 6:29:29 PM   
Joel Billings

Thanks for the report with clear steps to repeat. I found the workaround is to use the X button from the transfer screen (after right clicking on another airbase and selecting an AOG to bring to the map) and it will clear things out correctly so you don't have to restart the game. I will get this added to our bug list.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Harain1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> Tech Support >> AOGs from Reserve issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI