Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sidi Barrani supply depot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> North Africa Scenario Open Beta >> Sidi Barrani supply depot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sidi Barrani supply depot - 5/6/2021 9:49:25 PM   
Christolos

For some reason, the Sidi Barrani supply depot is not linking up with supply:

It is only at supply level 1 when it should be at 9.

I remember playing a game against the AI where I was able to advance with the AK all the way to Alexandria and Cario without any supply issues, so I'm not sure what is going on here.

I know there was an issue with the Tengeder supply depot, but this will be fixed with the next patch (it is already fixed with the latest beta patch).

I captured Sidi Barrani on my last (Axis turn), so could it be that it takes more than one turn for it to link up to the supply grid/port supply?

C

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Christolos -- 5/6/2021 9:59:30 PM >

“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Post #: 1
RE: Sidi Barrani supply depot - 5/8/2021 1:04:06 AM   
Christolos

Ok, I see now that the Sidi Barrani supply depot only gets supply level 9 when the port Marsa Matruh is captured, so I suppose all is good. I was thinking that maybe the port of Bardi would do it, but it doesn't and I'm not sure why but it probably is WAD

C

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Christolos -- 5/8/2021 1:07:11 AM >

“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-

(in reply to Christolos)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> North Africa Scenario Open Beta >> Sidi Barrani supply depot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI