Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 5/28/2021 1:52:21 PM   
Mantuvec

Combat Mission: Cold War has a new release date: July 22nd

The game will also be arriving with our improved PBEM multiplayer system when it officially releases, allowing you and your friends to dive into the immersive multiplayer experience with minimal setup and co-ordination.

In case you missed the original announcement, Combat Mission is returning with a brand-new chapter set between 1979 and 1982. This was the tipping-point of a conflict that gripped the world for 45 years, the Cold War.

Developed by Battlefront, Combat Mission: Cold War comes with 15 standalone scenarios set in the US V and VII Corp sectors of West Germany and 3 full length campaigns. 

We apologize for the delay, which was slightly longer than expected due to some internal factors caused by Covid. Robust multiplayer is something we feel strongly about, so we hope you will enjoy the enhanced experience PBEM system will offer and why we felt we had to delay the release to include it.

Post #: 1
RE: Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 5/28/2021 4:52:06 PM   
ncc1701e

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mantuvec

The game will also be arriving with our improved PBEM multiplayer system when it officially releases, allowing you and your friends to dive into the immersive multiplayer experience with minimal setup and co-ordination.

Is it planned to get this new PBEM system for Combat Mission Black Sea and for Combat Mission Shock Force 2?

Thanks

Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

(in reply to Mantuvec)
Post #: 2
RE: Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 6/2/2021 10:48:48 AM   
varangy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ncc1701e

Is it planned to get this new PBEM system for Combat Mission Black Sea and for Combat Mission Shock Force 2?

Thanks

I hope so.

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 3
RE: Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 6/25/2021 11:55:41 AM   
GabrielDavis

What do you guys expect from Combat Mission: Cold War??

(in reply to Mantuvec)
Post #: 4
RE: Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 6/26/2021 8:20:40 AM   
chris_merchant

I expect it to be so good that I don't have to shout 'PASTE' at my neighbour's Labrador.

(in reply to GabrielDavis)
Post #: 5
RE: Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd - 6/28/2021 3:05:41 PM   
Mantuvec

quote:

ORIGINAL: ncc1701e

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mantuvec

Thanks

It's something we are working on and we hope to be able to implement in the other games of the franchise after the release of Cold War.

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Combat Mission: Cold War will release July 22nd Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI