Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

cranky OLD wargamers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> cranky OLD wargamers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
cranky OLD wargamers - 9/6/2003 1:28:43 PM   
bobnickbob

OK... just picked up the game this AM , and if I didn’t need a magnifying glass to read the tutorial part of the manual (which is 98% of the manual), I would be deep in war gaming pleasure by now.....what was the person thinking that made the choice to use 6 point type ( if its that big) for the manual.......I can see it now ;
Well lets see the average age of the person thinking about buying this hex based world war 2 game about a obscure battle on the eastern front would be about 14 years old I’d guess’ and you know how good there eyes are ........
Last time I spent this much money on a war game it came with a 240 page manual (Combat Mission) that could be used by a normal mortal.....
Well now that I got that of my chest ....It does seem to be a great game.........and ya , I know I can print out the stuff I realy need to read,
but to tell the truth I am glad they are working on the icon size and or art work.......thank good I have a good / big screen to use.....
enough already ...thanks for putting out a well made game ,
for us cranky OLD wargamers........

BnickB
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> cranky OLD wargamers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI