Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

515 Sqn, LNSF

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> 515 Sqn, LNSF Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
515 Sqn, LNSF - 6/19/2021 1:35:39 PM   
Johntxic

Just noticed my Mosquitos attacking night-fighter airfields and destroying a/c on the ground - thanks for the enhancement!

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
Post #: 1
RE: 515 Sqn, LNSF - 6/27/2021 11:42:55 PM   
palioboy2

On the ground or while landing? How did you make this happen? What are your settings? Teach me your ways haha.

(in reply to Johntxic)
Post #: 2
RE: 515 Sqn, LNSF - 6/28/2021 9:21:11 AM   
Johntxic

Both, if you time it right!

Two wizard prangs on Woippy & Neumunster - I fly at 15,500ft, and select multiple planes, not singles: that seems crucial. The straggling lines of Mossies will also attack railyards on the way in to the target, and then proceed to attack the airfield; must have caused 6 or so ground kills and damaged more, and as a bonus at least 1 Me110 was intercepted whilst landing.

I tried a longer-range strike on Longvic, but with zero results though.

John

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

(in reply to palioboy2)
Post #: 3
RE: 515 Sqn, LNSF - 11/1/2021 9:41:21 AM   
Johntxic

Another wizard prang by 515 Sqn on 7th May 1944; mass NI raid on Borkum damaged 6 '88Cs on the ground. As an added bonus, many of them called in on de Kooi on the way home and destroyed 8 '109s. DFCs all round, boys.

(in reply to Johntxic)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> 515 Sqn, LNSF Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI