Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Scenario Design and Modding >> How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker? - 1/9/2022 12:29:30 AM   
Marc1314

Hi, i'm currently having my first look at the scenario maker and have begun to make a map.
I started testing the river placements and roads but i'm unsure how to delete or undo those rivers and roads that i have placed on the map.
Is there a simple shortcut key i can use?
It would be handy if a simple ctrl-z would undo the last addition to the map.

Also i noticed there was a feature that lets you overlay a picture of a real map so we can use it to trace the outlines onto the game map but what file format is used?
Post #: 1
RE: How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker? - 1/10/2022 7:15:35 AM   
billios65

Hi marc1314, the way to undo a road section is to simply go over it again (it's like a light switch turning on and off). With the map underlay I just chose a map online, copy and paste to my desktop, this map is 80km by 60km rectangle so I'll create a new hex map 80 x 60 hexes. In the map maker thingy select the button (re)load map underlay, it will ask you for a file you wish to use as underlay, select your map image (stolen from Internet) and upload, it will appear slightly transparent on the hex map so you can start drawing over it terrain features.

(in reply to Marc1314)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker? - 1/10/2022 11:03:06 PM   
Marc1314

Thanks for the help @billios65, I cant wait to try the map underlay feature.

(in reply to billios65)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Scenario Design and Modding >> How do you undo rivers and roads on the map maker? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI