Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Victory Disease

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Victory Disease Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Victory Disease - 1/2/2022 4:32:46 PM   
rockmedic109

"The War Room
Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here."

Well, this is not a fabulous strategy, tip or secret tactic. This is airing out failures and exposing my stupidity and showing some of the effects of Victory Disease.

Marianas and Philippines already secured and Manila has been turned into Pearl Harbor West. Philippines were a cake walk. Marianas only slightly harder.

My vision became blurry. I started hallucinating victory everywhere. I feverishly began to plan further landin...I mean Victories. Some minor units started coughing up more ungarrisoned bases. The Reinforcement list started to vomit up units that needed a place to go.

Invaded Iwo Jima on 15 SEP 1944. Three divisions. One attached ART Bn. No AGC. No HQ.

Shock Attack. What? I thought that was for Atolls. OK, three infantry divisions shock attacking should still produce enough firepower......right?

Three infantry Divisions are now in the ICU. One of them is on Life Support and hospice has been called. The alarms I am hearing are not the monitors from the patient rooms but the FIRE ALARM!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Victory Disease Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI