Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2 >> Tech Support >> Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04 - 11/30/2021 4:45:11 PM   
zoikkis

I installed Shock Force 2 and all the DLCs by downloading via matrixgames.com. Starting and playing the game works otherwise OK but most of the keyboard shortcuts don't work. For example, there are no keybindings assigned to commands like "move", "hunt" etc. I went to options to configure the keybindings but the window to make the bindings seemed messy. Didn't have all the options there and the bindings I assigned there disappeared anyway.

Next I installed the game through Steam and that one seems to work pefectly fine. In the options there are more bindable shortcuts (four pages of them, while Slitherine version only had two) and they work in-game normally. Then I uninstalled Steam version and installed Slitherine version again but same problem.

Both Steam and Slitherine version show version 2.04 when in-game, so no difference there. Is this a known problem/bug?

EDIT: Nevermind, found another post about this problem. Was able to fix it by moving hotkeys.txt from "User Data" folder to "Data" folder. Slitherine should fix their installer

< Message edited by zoikkis -- 11/30/2021 5:04:42 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2 >> Tech Support >> Keyboard shortcuts broken in Slitherine version 2.04 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI