Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway - 2/3/2022 10:39:41 AM   
yogkangaroo

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all well today and having a great week so far.

My name is Yogdog, I'm a small streamer who likes to play strategy games a lot; some of you may have seen me as I stream on Slitherines channel 1-2 times a week. I've been previewing Distant Worlds 2 on my channel a fair bit recently, few hours each day (other than yesterday when I was a bit ill). I have been massively enjoying the game so far and it is my first exposure for the most part to the Distant Worlds setting; I'm a huge newbie.

Tomorrow on Feb 4th marks 400 days in a row where I've streamed every day. I'll be raising funds in a 13 hour charity stream from 9am until 10pm UK time for MacMillan cancer support, and during the course of the stream I'll be doing various giveaways, including 5 copies of Distant Worlds: Universe and a copy of Distant Worlds 2 amongst other games. Don't need to donate to the stream or anything to be eligible.

If anyone could pop by and keep me company whilst I stream I'd be really grateful, but if you just want a chance of winning Distant Worlds 2 then tomorrow is a chance for you to do so.

Thankyou for reading and thankyou for your time, and wishing you a great week,

Best Regards,

Yogdog (twitch.tv/yogdog)

< Message edited by yogkangaroo -- 2/3/2022 10:42:32 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway - 2/3/2022 11:15:00 AM   
devoncop

Thanks for the info Yogdog !

I will try and pop into the stream tomorrow and will try to catch up on your previous work too as I also did not play DW1 and am hugely impressed by what I have seen so far.

Do you put up streams on You Tube as I think Twitch deletes them after a few days ?

"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

(in reply to yogkangaroo)
Post #: 2
RE: Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway - 2/3/2022 5:29:33 PM   
yogkangaroo

Hello Devon!

I don't put stuff onto youtube yet but planning to long term. I stream every day on Twitch though, and usually for a minimum of 4 and a max of 12 hours. :)

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> Distant Worlds 2 stream and giveaway Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI