Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch v1.01.03

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch v1.01.03 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch v1.0... - 2/8/2022 1:27:28 PM   
SamSlitherine

Hi Everyone,

We have a new patch available to download via the product page, the public download area as well as via the check for update button on the launcher!

The changelog is as follows:

v1.01.03 – 07th February 2022
• when starting an attack all rectangles (green/red) show up while not in map-mode.. This is fixed
• block transferring troops out of 0 AP unit (start of turn due to AP Reductions)
• Tide & Wacht scenarios from v1.01.02 received some quality assurance work.. Now at v1.0h2.
• Added the actual VR Basic Library v45
• All scenarios updated to version 1.0h ;
• Added horse team replacements for campaign scenarios;
• Added description for AP reductions in all scenarios ;
• Revised 15.Pz.Gren.Div., 2.SS and 2.Pz.Div (Bastogne)
• Fixed 2.PzDiv. Pionere Bataillon (Skyline).
• Added Pionere Bataillon to 352.VG Division (Campaign Scenarios)
• Fixed a combat results logging error where fire from unseen enemy elements was not logged so it seemed like some of your own individuals were just set to KILL for no reason at all
• Added Vr Basic Library v44, which adds the AP reductions to a unitLog that is shown on the counter and next to the unit name in the bottom with a warning triangle (that you can mouse over for info) so players know why they cannot move a certain unit. Scenario designer gets an extra column in the AP Reductions table to tell the player the reason of the ap reduction which will be inserted in a phrase like this “Due to <X> the unit…”
• VR Basic Library v.45 added (upon inclusion in scenarios will allow supply layer to work with inspecting enemy supply on round 1 as well)
• When trying to move instead of showing >999 AP costs for movement cost when out of fuel… it will now just tell the player the unit is out of fuel and hence cannot move. Easier to understand like this.
• Coloured rectangles around units no longer show up in between the 0.5 second between giving command to attack and the actual attack
• You can no longer transfer troops out of units that start their turn at 0 AP (I considered this a rather gamey technique to activate those troops anyway)
• Made some improvement to map repositioning after jumping to a units HQ
• Added some code to improve re-using previous screen resolution setting on game restart
• Davide made new scenario versions
• Fixed siluets for Bren Carrier, Humber,M8Scott;
• All scenarios updated to version 1.0g ;
• Elsenborn Ridge scenario (added one Sicherung Reg. and 3.Pz.Gren.Division deployed on map, avaiable turn 9 but active if enemy at 3 hexes);
• Wacht.....Bridges blown along the frontline, revised fuel and supply;
• Revised VP level for campaign scenarios ;
• Updated Trooptypes and models libraries;
• Recon value +10 for Armored Cars, +5 for Greif Jeep,BMW75,Sdkfz250;
• Unreliability value Tiger 3, TigerII 6, Panther 4, captured Sherman 5 ;
• updated Officers libraries ;
• Added some NATO icons (Bridge engineer, Armored engineer, Airborne engineer, mortars, Tank Destroyers, Gebirgsjager, Work battalion) ;
• new Pz.Pioniere units ;

Enjoy your wargaming everyone!

< Message edited by Vic -- 2/8/2022 3:38:21 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch ... - 2/9/2022 2:28:34 PM   
SunkenSam

TY! 24 hrs into Wacht under 1.01.02 and suspect i've advanced past many of the bridges that would have been blown... restart?

(in reply to SamSlitherine)
Post #: 2
RE: Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch ... - 2/9/2022 3:36:24 PM   
Vic

quote:

ORIGINAL: SunkenSam

TY! 24 hrs into Wacht under 1.01.02 and suspect i've advanced past many of the bridges that would have been blown... restart?

I think those new scenario setting were already in effect under 1.01.02

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to SunkenSam)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive - New Patch v1.01.03 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI