Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Do the Germans ever do anything different?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Do the Germans ever do anything different? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Do the Germans ever do anything different? - 2/22/2022 12:34:06 AM   
Georgia22

Hello,
Am a newbie. I have played several games now, as the Allies, and the Germans always do the same thing. After crushing Poland and then France they immediately take most everything East and launch the Russian invasion much earlier than they did historically.
Do the Germans ever do anything like go through Spain to get Gibraltar or through Turkey to get the Middle East or try to take Malta ect.? Is there some way to set up a game so they will try alternate strategies?

Thanks

We were in the position of a man who has grasped a wolf by the ears and dare not let it go. - A German officer on the invasion of the Soviet Union.
Post #: 1
RE: Do the Germans ever do anything different? - 2/22/2022 12:44:41 AM   
Bo Rearguard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Georgia22

Do the Germans ever do anything like go through Spain to get Gibraltar or through Turkey to get the Middle East or try to take Malta ect.? Is there some way to set up a game so they will try alternate strategies?

I've never seen the German AI do these, although occasionally they will win Spain over to their side. I've never seen the German AI attempt a Sealion type invasion either. Seems like you need a human opponent for more the more creative (and risky) strategies.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist ...." Union General John Sedgwick, 1864

(in reply to Georgia22)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Do the Germans ever do anything different? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI