Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Manual and exit

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Manual and exit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Manual and exit - 9/23/2003 10:25:21 AM   
secret

1. open the manual and the table of contents is cut off so you can't read the whole line. ie

1. Introd
2. Getting S
3. Main
4. (blank)
5. Battlefield startup D

and so on... any suggestions?

2. I start game, go to options screen, play with that, and then launch game, (full campaign) shows 3 buttons on right, next move, ai move etc, and no menu on the bottom, try every key to bring up menu, no luck, no exit button nothing. Eventually had to alt delete to my task bar to exit the game, only way I could do, what did I do? or what happened??
Post #: 1
- 9/23/2003 10:52:36 AM   
gus

[QUOTE=secret]1. open the manual and the table of contents is cut off so you can't read the whole line. ie

1. Introd
2. Getting S
3. Main
4. (blank)
5. Battlefield startup D

and so on... any suggestions?

2. I start game, go to options screen, play with that, and then launch game, (full campaign) shows 3 buttons on right, next move, ai move etc, and no menu on the bottom, try every key to bring up menu, no luck, no exit button nothing. Eventually had to alt delete to my task bar to exit the game, only way I could do, what did I do? or what happened??[/QUOTE]

Hey secret,

For the manual problem place your cursor over the vertical bar that separates the TOC from the actual page being viewed. The cursor should change to two parallel lines with perpendicular arrows. Hold down the left mouse button and you will be able to resize the TOC window by moving the mouse right or left.

For problem #2 try this, right click on any button in the KP inteface and a little dialogue box will pop up that will explain what its use is. From your description I suspect you are in the replay of the AI's turn and you will see three buttons, an arrow, an arrow with a bar and two people fighting. These buttons allow you to view the AI's turn like a VCR. The arrow button will simply let your opponent's turn play through the end. The arrow and bar will execute one move at a time and the last button will advance the replay to the next combat or the end of turn if all combat has been resolved.

To exit the game simply click on the 'x' in the upper right corner when the replay is over.

-g

(in reply to secret)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Manual and exit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI