Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wild Bill, AT Gun lovers and 3-D model buffs check this out! :D

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Wild Bill, AT Gun lovers and 3-D model buffs check this out! :D Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wild Bill, AT Gun lovers and 3-D model buffs check thi... - 8/3/2001 12:32:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear all, Sorry for the delay of news about our new SPWAW icons. We specifically posted at PAK-38 AT Gun, in it's untextured and half modeled state. We are happy to post the final image of this PAK 38 and we are extremely happy with it. Wild Bill and some other games have requested to see our latest work, and we are humbled :D Thanks Wild Bill (YA old fart) and all who have really enjoyed our work. Some quick notes: Deanna Virag (And woman SPWAW gamer!!!! :D) put together the ROCKIN! textures. We wanted the gun to look old and work, but still retain its European Tiger Camo. Also, we designed a really really cool lense flare in the first shot. We hope that all wargamers enjoy our work, and if you would like to see more, please let me know! Thanks again to Wild Bill (Still old fart) and all who support our SPWAW work! Sincerely, Mike Sansone AKA: Chief Wiggum AKA Again: IronicFate Non Spam Inserted URL just in case the images dont show up

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."
Post #: 1
- 8/3/2001 6:37:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Beautifully layered textures on that gun, Chief! Might change your name to design Chef instead of "chief" :D Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Chief Wiggum)
Post #: 2
- 8/3/2001 6:41:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear Wild Bill, Your too good to me. Are you aware of the fact that you are making my head wayyyyy overinflated :D Thanks again Wild Bill! (PS: What did you ever do with your tags?) Sincerely and best wishes, Mike AKA: Chief Wiggum AKA Again: IronicFate

" A teacher does not teach, a true teacher leads his students to enlightenment..."

Post #: 3
- 8/3/2001 7:18:00 AM   
Del

Just out of curiosity, what did you use to make the model and what did you use to render it?

Yea though I walk through the Valley of Death I shall fear NO evil for Thou art with me.

Post #: 4
- 8/3/2001 7:31:00 AM   
Chief Wiggum

Dear Del, We used Strata 3.3 Pro, Ray Dream Studio 5.5 and Corel 3-D for polygon and Cross section modeling. All of our lathing lofted, boolean and splined objects were created in Blender 3-D. Textures were created Pre-Production in Corel 8, Microsoft Photodraw, Paint Shop Pro and Freehand. We used a Scanline Renderer. Our final render was with a Raytracer provided with Strata and the light effects are post production Ray Media Thinkfish. Hope this helps, Sincerely and best wishes, Mike AKA: Cheif Wiggum AKA Again: IronicFate

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Wild Bill, AT Gun lovers and 3-D model buffs check this out! :D Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI