Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Questions about giving orders in sequence

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Questions about giving orders in sequence Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Questions about giving orders in sequence - 6/1/2010 6:22:04 PM   
deanco2

Total noob here. Could not find this question answered anywhere, which makes me feel even dumber.

So, I want this Btn to sneak around the enemy, form up in the woods, then assault a position. I click the HQ, hold shift, click Move, and click on the map. I set everything to avoidance, road formation, min agg and min casualties. Still holding shift, I click again close to the assault spot. Same paramaters as before, now they're in position. Now, still holding shift, I click attack, and click the spot I want to attack, but now I change the parameters to high agg, rapid ROF, line formation and high casualties. I release shift and hit Cancel.

Now, when I go back to check my work by clicking on the individual waypoints, it appears that the previous waypoints have been overwritten with the parameters I set in the last step. Instead of sneaking, they are in the hell bent for leather mode.

What am I missing here?

Question 2: I notice I don't need to hold shift to chain up orders. Re-clicking the Move button tacks the
waypoint on the end without shift pressed. What is the difference between holding shift and not holding it?

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Questions about giving orders in sequence Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI