Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/2/2004 3:15:57 AM   
h_h_lightcap

Ok---Turn one

After noticing my steller morale and command ratings I set off at a blistering pace to engage the enemy. I soon sent a shotgun toting militia squad running for their mommies with my shotgun toting squad. I took more casualities but dammit they ran!!!! MY Shotguns sounded like duck season. Maybe I should use my special Hungarian calls to get them to come to my blinds!!!!

Anyway I may have moved up too fast left too many units exposed but they suck so who cares!!!! kidding.
Prepare to feel the wrath of Vlad the Impaler and his mountain troops---Munte's.

Blah Blah-- Count HH

"My soul knows my meat is doing bad things, and is embarrassed. But my meat just keeps right on doing bad, dumb things." ----Kurt Vonnegut
Post #: 1
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/2/2004 4:19:42 AM   
Skeletor

The Russian sector covers the southern half of the map. With a dense urban area in the west, a large cemetery and vineyard in the east and an airfield in the center. A large field south of town is covered with mines from one end to the other.

Two groups of German infantry have been spotted advancing into town. In the south, they briefly exchange fire with a squad of Russian infantry before the Russians break contact.

Germans on the move.

Meanwhile, Col. Skeletorski forms up his men to meet the enemy.

(in reply to h_h_lightcap)
Post #: 2
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/2/2004 4:31:23 AM   
M4Jess

Mo Better

Im making war, not trouble~

(in reply to Skeletor)
Post #: 3
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/2/2004 9:36:06 PM   
hellcat

guys what scen are you playing?? a little background would be cool...

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 4
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/2/2004 9:42:29 PM   
Skeletor

quote:

BIG CITY FIGHT!**

Using my heavy modified Ortona map I give you a massive slug fest.**

Its October 1945, somewhere in Hungary**

Its Germany and Rumania vs. the Soviets and Hungary**

A 2-4 player PBEM special.**

M4 Jess*

You can download it here: http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1554

-Skeletor

(in reply to hellcat)
Post #: 5
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/3/2004 3:19:58 AM   
h_h_lightcap

HELLCAT----

We are palying a BIG CITY FIGHT scenario---made by M4Jess. It is October of 1945 and a force of Russian and Hungarians are moving into a force of Germans and Romanians. So its a meeting engagement with a GIANT map. 7000 pts per SIDE. 3 formations of aircraft. Visability 27. C&C off all else on. Spec op fire has been reduced to 60% as well.
the map has a city that is large but open and very few scouts and arty looks to be about 10%. It should be bloody. Reinforcements are there too

I am the mighty Romanians!!!!! FEAR ME!!! BLAH BLAH!!!! (excuse my pitiful efforts to be funny at the expense of Romania and the fact the Dracula--Vlad the Impaler---comes from Romania.)

Anyway-------CHARGE!!!!!!! I have the turn but am working late Ill try to get to it tonight!!!!

HH

"My soul knows my meat is doing bad things, and is embarrassed. But my meat just keeps right on doing bad, dumb things." ----Kurt Vonnegut

(in reply to Skeletor)
Post #: 6
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/4/2004 9:07:26 PM   
h_h_lightcap

Guys---

I still have the turn-----There was an email problem between Swazi and I and I have been slammed at work and my son's medical probems have flared up again.
I am about halfway through the turn ---and doing poorly i might add!!!

Ill send it on tonight.

HH

Post #: 7
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/5/2004 10:36:33 AM   
Skeletor

In the north, advancing German units come under attack by Soviet forces. First pinned by rifle and MG fire, then hosed by a quad .50 and attacked by a Guard platoon, several squads are sent packing.

Run for your lives!

A block farther south, a platoon of Russian infantry assaults a large church. They take one enemy squad prisoner and rout a MG. Unfortunately, they also spot a Tiger sprinkled with Brandenburgers.

Tiger!

In the southern part of town a careless Russian MC squad gets hammered by some big unseen gun. But at least now they have a crater to hide in.

-Skeletor

Post #: 8
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/6/2004 9:25:09 PM   
h_h_lightcap

Not much happened for me this turn. Destroyed a Hungarian squad and put a few in retreat...........

(in reply to Skeletor)
Post #: 9
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/6/2004 9:28:06 PM   
h_h_lightcap

Yes--sorry and I see some tanks headed my way. And I am hoping my German Brother is keeping his head down!!!

Post #: 10
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/7/2004 4:21:44 AM   
Jamminji

Command Hungarian Forces - Army Group North

Preparations continue in the North. We have taken all but one of the Per/turn VHs. Now to see if we hold them. Reinforcements are pouring down the road but have not reached their positions. Recon has spotted a Tiger and a Jagatiger along with many assault guns etc. Where are the air sections?

I have asked my southern ally to take one of my VHs that are right near his troops and he has agreed. Our main confusion now is coordinating the arty and air sections. Once this is worked out we will crush the enemy.

jam

Post #: 11
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/8/2004 9:08:08 PM   
h_h_lightcap

Turn3--------Smashed some foolish hungarian squads and a light morter team that dared to be close to my tanks. I also shot at a few other squads.
I captured a per turn VH in the middle of my section of the board when a daring halftrack charged the hex, surving numerous assaults, and allowing my infantry to move up unfired upon!!!! hurrah!!!

However---GRRRRRRRRR i lost a main gun on a tank and had 2 immobilized!!!!! One while driving down a road!!!! My troops suck but so do thew Hungarians!!!!! Im scared of russians---GULP.

HH

(in reply to Jamminji)
Post #: 12
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/9/2004 7:40:35 AM   
Skeletor

Bad news guys, I think my computer is dead. Its been acting flakey the last couple days and now it wont even start up.

I'm sure it will take me awhile to get this straightened out and I don't want to make you all wait for me.

The good news is that you should be able to continue the game without me. Jamminji has the russian password and he can move my troops.

I'm really sorry though, I know how frustrating it is when your opponent just drops out midgame. And I feel like I'm letting down my teammate jamminji especially.

Just about the last thing I did before the big crash was recieve the latest turn, so I think HH will have to resend the turn to Jamminji.

Nobody wanted this game to work out more than I did, and again I'm I apologise for not being able to finish. Please dont let this ruin your game! Fight on without me!

-Skeletor

Post #: 13
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/9/2004 7:54:52 AM   
h_h_lightcap

Skel----

Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad to see you are letting Jamm soldier on in your absence. i will send the files to Jamm. Dont worry with 50 turns and lots of reinforcements you will be back!!!

HH

(in reply to Skeletor)
Post #: 14
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/9/2004 8:23:02 AM   
Jamminji

I would be happy take control of your troop Skeletor, and if you get your computer running you can come back in. I will try not to kill too many of your men. I will also try to keep them in their respective positons in the south.

My Email is jamminji@comcast.net for whoever needs to send the turn.

Wow... two against one... lol... come back soon Skeletor! If you can.

jam

Post #: 15
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/11/2004 12:50:11 AM   
IBTyrone

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jamminji

I would be happy take control of your troop Skeletor, and if you get your computer running you can come back in. I will try not to kill too many of your men. I will also try to keep them in their respective positons in the south.

My Email is jamminji@comcast.net for whoever needs to send the turn.

Wow... two against one... lol... come back soon Skeletor! If you can.

jam

Sorry to hear about your computer Skeletor. I've followed this thread over in the opponents wanted forum and now over here. I especially enjoyed the screenshots Skeletor provided. Very nice. Hope you are back up and running soon, Skeletor!

(in reply to Jamminji)
Post #: 16
RE: 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru - 6/13/2004 1:34:45 AM   
Jamminji

Command Russian ally Army group North and South.

Fighting is getting intense all along the front. There are now seven destinct battles raging. I is quite amazing! I am sure that these will combine as more forces come to bear. Some have started already. I am sorry to report that one WHOLE squad has been wiped out by friendly fire! And for what? A militia squad! The militia is still there! Our forces just would not stop shooting! Heads will roll! To our credit the Russian Air has begun to wreck havoc on the enemy taking out one Kronstiger and an assault gun... well done boys!

jam

(in reply to IBTyrone)
Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> 4 PLAYER---Jamminji and Skeletor vs HH and Swaziguru Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI