Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A Proposal for Non-US SP Fans

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Proposal for Non-US SP Fans Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A Proposal for Non-US SP Fans - 11/19/2001 8:49:00 PM   
Don Eddins

I have been reading with interest, and concern, the postings here from non-US gamers who are having a hard time swallowing the shipping costs for the MC's. But Matrix needs to make those sales. So, to help out, I propose the following ... an offer to the first ten people who e-mail me with an acceptance of the offer. You order the Lost Victories Mega Campaign. You give my address, in the US, as the place to which it should be shipped. I will put it in a bubble pack envelope and forward it to you, via US mail, at MY expense ... if you are willing to assume the risk for any problems such as lost or pilfered items. I will do this for the CD's only, not for any t-shirts or coffee mugs. So, if you're interested, e-mail me with your name and mailing address and I'll provide my name and address. First 10 only! Sound too good to be true? Well, the first thing is that I'm doing this to help out Matrix. Secondly, you're assuming the risk of losing the cost of the CD if the mail goes astray. And, finally, I've already ordered my MC. What would I do with 10 more. I repeat ... first 10 only!

Post #: 1
- 11/19/2001 11:50:00 PM   
Mikimoto

Too late for me, Xeno! I ordered Lost Victories two months ago... but I want to say to you Thank you very much, anyway.

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 2
- 11/20/2001 5:57:00 PM   
Scorpion_sk

Okay, I´m in. It´s better to act now anyway, while the game retails for the pre-order price Please send me the details (Your address etc.) via e-mail to scorpion@nic.fi
. I want to thank you for this most noble of deeds in advance.

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 3
- 11/21/2001 6:44:00 AM   
Don Eddins

Bump! Only two takers so far. I thought with all the complaints about postage, there'd be more response. Offer still stands ... room for eight more.

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 4
- 11/24/2001 5:03:00 AM   
Don Eddins

Bump!

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 5
- 12/4/2001 5:10:00 AM   
opalenic

Hi,
wow, this is just what I've been waiting for, count me in. Please send me your adress etc. to opalenic@mybox.cz. You know I've registered myself just for this !! THX

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A Proposal for Non-US SP Fans Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI