Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MCW Options Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCW Options Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MCW Options Question - 1/10/2002 6:32:00 PM   
LeibstandartePzD

I'm on battle three and each time on the pre-game briefing screen when I click on options for the battle I have none. Is this correct? I'm asking because I had trouble installing it and thought maybe the options didn't get installed. Thanks in advance for your help.

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech
Post #: 1
- 1/10/2002 6:40:00 PM   
AC

quote:

Originally posted by LeibstandartePzD:
I'm on battle three and each time on the pre-game briefing screen when I click on options for the battle I have none. Is this correct? I'm asking because I had trouble installing it and thought maybe the options didn't get installed. Thanks in advance for your help.
I'm beginning this battle right now, and there are no options. I think that there simply aren't any options for this battle. AC

"Tridentina, avanti!" General L. Reverberi leading his Alpini troops in the decisive assault on Soviet-held Nikolajewka, 26th January 1943

(in reply to LeibstandartePzD)
Post #: 2
- 1/10/2002 6:42:00 PM   
AC

quote:

Originally posted by AC:
I'm beginning this battle right now, and there are no options. I think that there simply aren't any options for this battle. AC
Oops, sorry. I've seen now that your talking about MCW, while I was talking about MCLV. Funny, but also there for battle 3 there aren't options. AC

"Tridentina, avanti!" General L. Reverberi leading his Alpini troops in the decisive assault on Soviet-held Nikolajewka, 26th January 1943

Post #: 3
- 1/11/2002 1:17:00 PM   
LeibstandartePzD

Bump

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

Post #: 4
- 1/11/2002 5:33:00 PM   
LeibstandartePzD

Ok, ok I'm an idiot. I have received pre-battle options. I just needed to remain patient and wiat a few battles. Sorry for jumping the gun. By the way this is an EXCELLENT MC! And I still have MCLV to play yet.

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCW Options Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI