Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

MCLV praise and question about mortars

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCLV praise and question about mortars Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MCLV praise and question about mortars - 1/17/2002 11:27:00 PM   
11Bravo

First of all congratulations on a spectacular addition to the megacampaign family. Played the first two missions and loved it! The core force is a dream come true. I definitely prefer the infantry heavy battles. (For those keeping score, got a DV with engineers on the first, and a MV on the second without waiting for the bridge to be built. No losses to my core, yet. ) I love the advice I was given by my commander for the third battle. "The town has been abandoned by the enemy. Just hurry through it with your column and attack the high ground." Yea, I'm sure he's right about all that. Anyway, here's the question: Why do my mortars have two tubes, but only ammo for one of them. Was this intentional, or is it an OOB mistake? Should I even care?

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.
Post #: 1
- 1/18/2002 2:03:00 AM   
RockinHarry

quote:

Originally posted by 11Bravo:
Why do my mortars have two tubes, but only ammo for one of them. Was this intentional, or is it an OOB mistake? Should I even care?
It´s due to the (temporary) V7.0 changes. Don´t care about this...the nodes were designed with the usual 1 tube mortar units and with oncoming V7.1 everything should be Ok again. __________
Harry

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to 11Bravo)
Post #: 2
- 1/18/2002 4:48:00 AM   
Grenadier

quote:

Originally posted by 11Bravo:
I love the advice I was given by my commander for the third battle. "The town has been abandoned by the enemy. Just hurry through it with your column and attack the high ground." Yea, I'm sure he's right about all that. [/QB]

You mean you did not want to even try to relieve the Brandenburgers. You must like slogging it out in Oleszyce

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to 11Bravo)
Post #: 3
- 1/18/2002 6:32:00 AM   
11Bravo

Yes I am. Third time my men have been there. We do a little site seeing, visit old friends, and kill them.

Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.

(in reply to 11Bravo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> MCLV praise and question about mortars Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI