Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Auto Disbanding TF?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Auto Disbanding TF? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Auto Disbanding TF? - 7/28/2004 5:44:56 AM   
curly.m

I searched the forums and asked on the open forums but couldn't come up with anything so I will ask you guys Whenever I create a TF of AK only of any amount, in S.F., and then start the loading and assign a area to go, the next turn the TF gets disbanded. Anyone know why this is happening? Is this a bug? Sen 15, auto-disband is off
Post #: 1
RE: Auto Disbanding TF? - 7/28/2004 7:34:40 PM   
PeteG662

There is a bug related to the area north of SF being on computer control.....take that area off computer control and it should solve this problem.....

(in reply to curly.m)
Post #: 2
RE: Auto Disbanding TF? - 7/28/2004 9:50:02 PM   
Cmdrcain

quote:

ORIGINAL: curly.m

I searched the forums and asked on the open forums but couldn't come up with anything so I will ask you guys Whenever I create a TF of AK only of any amount, in S.F., and then start the loading and assign a area to go, the next turn the TF gets disbanded. Anyone know why this is happening? Is this a bug? Sen 15, auto-disband is off

Besides the bug about computer control, if your loading and then setting a destination, be aware that they may well up and unload on you, it's been said often, first set the destination before give any loading commands, especially if no destinations been set...

Noise? What Noise? It's sooooo quiet and Peaceful!

Battlestar Pegasus

(in reply to curly.m)
Post #: 3
RE: Auto Disbanding TF? - 7/29/2004 6:10:13 AM   
pry

We STILL need a repeating save on this one, see details in thread of the same name in main forum

(in reply to Cmdrcain)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Auto Disbanding TF? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI