Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Campaign #42A Bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Campaign #42A Bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Campaign #42A Bug? - 8/14/2004 6:52:52 PM   
dicedtomato

I'm playing a campaign 42A PBEM. I notice that my main ports (Karchi, SF) do not have a slash to the right of their supply numbers like they do in scenario 15. It seems like these ports are getting much fewer supplies in Scenario 15. I've been loading a lot of convoys, but now SF has fewer supplies than are required (I'm down to 20K, and 30K are required).

DT
Post #: 1
RE: Campaign #42A Bug? - 8/15/2004 12:09:00 AM   
FirstPappy

It's a known bug. The scenario designer forgot to put in the daily supply for all major allied ports. Search threads for a way to fix it. You will have to start over. I think it's in the Support thread.

See below,

< Message edited by Pappy -- 8/14/2004 5:14:48 PM >

(in reply to dicedtomato)
Post #: 2
RE: Campaign #42A Bug? - 8/15/2004 12:13:56 AM   
FirstPappy

Here ya go:

pry | RE: No fuel in U.S. (in reply to Pappy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pier5 and Pappy and any other interested folks

I checked the scenario DB after your report and found that the original designer of these two scenarios neglected to add in the daily allied fuel and supply amounts to the US west coast and also India, also missing were the starting Japanese stockpiles of Oil and resources to make its production run.

I worked on fixing these last night and below is a link to the unofficial, official fixes for scenario 9 and 13 which will allow them to be playable until the next official patch.

These are not digitally signed, but then none of the scenario files are currently signed, these are what I will turn for the official patch but for now they are unofficial. I just wanted to make them available so folks can play these 2 scenarios now.

http://www.prycom.net/witp/9and13fix.zip

Just unzip these 2 files into your scenario folder.

(in reply to dicedtomato)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Campaign #42A Bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI