Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

7.0 full game, when???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 7.0 full game, when??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7.0 full game, when??? - 2/14/2002 5:57:00 PM   
Panther_II

when will the 7.0 full game be here?
its been "unavailible" for a looooong time now.
and will the bugs in the 7.0 patch be fixed?
and why not add a uniteditor too?
and why not post it on many servers before releasing it?

Post #: 1
- 2/14/2002 6:43:00 PM   
Supervisor

Once 7.1 is finalized and released expect a full version very soon hopefully from an alternate site that Matrix has given permision too, also Matrix is moving their servers soon to a much much larger system. Once that happens they should be able to post full version on it's own server site without having to worry about massive slow downs due to bandwidth.

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 2
- 2/14/2002 7:05:00 PM   
Rexxx

quote:

Originally posted by gmenfan:
Once 7.1 is finalized and released expect a full version very soon hopefully from an alternate site that Matrix has given permision too, also Matrix is moving their servers soon to a much much larger system. Once that happens they should be able to post full version on it's own server site without having to worry about massive slow downs due to bandwidth.
Is it possible to reactivate the Search-function after moving the servers? These boards contain so much interesting and valuable information which doesn't deserve to be buried.

homo homini lupus est

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 3
- 2/14/2002 8:47:00 PM   
Bing

Mornin', all. I would like to see a Topics FAQ List, with links to the specific threads. The list cold be published in a separate section of the overall forum page, or on the Matrix website. Would entail a good bit of work to get set up, I know, but if we had such an animal it would be good for the newcomers. Operation Flashpoint has this type of FAQ, available on a moderator's prsonal website (since the publishers are Czech - or Slovaks, pardon me if I got that wrong - this is understandable). Just an idea. I would like a structured FAQ list to refresh my memory on certain items that haven't come up in a while. Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 4
- 2/14/2002 9:06:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

Do we have a volunteer? Anybody who wants to be a moderator on the Hall of Fame thread and look for old posts to place in a more accessable forum, let me know. We hope to have the search function back after we switch servers. Can't say when the full version will be available. Will "all the bugs be fixed" in 7.1? Nope. SOme will a lot can;t be fixed in the current game structure. That is why we are working on Combat Leader

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 5
- 2/15/2002 12:28:00 AM   
challenge

The idea of a linked series of topics is good. I don't know whether the FAQ format is the best for it, however. Something along the line of a topic index would be better, IMO, but I'm not quite sure how best to go about it. The search function is really good idea.

Challenge

War is unhealthy for die-stamped cardboard and other paper products.

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 6
- 2/15/2002 12:32:00 AM   
Supervisor

Rexxx: David Heath plans to enable the search function again on the new servers provided it doesn't cause any problems.

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 7
- 2/15/2002 12:37:00 AM   
Bing

Topic incex would be fine, doesn't have to be a "FAQ" as such, that was just for conversational purposes. If the search function is enabled on the new server, that would be fine. So far as a unit editor goes, that is what the Editor will do for you. You can change anything and everything. Try it, you'll like it. If OOB editor is what is meant, we already have two that are excellent, I think. Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

(in reply to Panther_II)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 7.0 full game, when??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI