Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WTC

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> WTC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WTC - 9/11/2001 11:25:00 PM   
Chiteng

We lost 3k at Pearl Harbor.
This doesnt look good

“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest

"Statistic
Post #: 1
- 9/12/2001 11:14:00 PM   
byron13

No, not good at all. If there is any good that will come from this, it should be that Congress and the American public will hold the reins loose on Bush and his response. This will be put up or shut up time for the borderline countries that pay only lip service to stopping terrorism. We're on a mission now, and I don't think we're going to let much get in our way - international conventions and protocol included. Somebody out there is in big, big trouble and probably won't be alive to celebrate the first anniversary of this attack.

(in reply to Chiteng)
Post #: 2
- 9/16/2001 12:25:00 PM   
D. Olenick

My office is located on 17th st. in Manhattan. My boss saw the flame and smoke from the first plane hitting. She did not know it was a plane, merely that the tower was on fire. She was screaming "oh my god the twin towers are on fire. We all ran down to look out the Window and saw the huge hole with the smoke pouring out. I weent around the corner to call my wife after a few minutes. Screams brought me back, I did not see the plane, but saw the ball of flame pour through the building from the second strike. Then we knew it was a terrorist. A co-worker and I said it together that we were under attack. Another said, "this is just like Pearl Harbor." Withing an hour both towers crumbled before our eyes Now, I've been in both on business a few times and been to the obersvation deck maybe six time. Also went to meeting in the surrounding, and now destroyed buildings. I wish nothing but death on those who planned this.

(in reply to Chiteng)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> WTC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI