Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Yet another plus - "Rommel's Plan"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Yet another plus - "Rommel's Plan" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Yet another plus - "Rommel's Plan" - 10/29/2004 3:47:39 PM   
Adam Parker

The standard Overlord Campaign, I've no where near mastered but this current weekend I've fired up the game's "Rommel's Plan" campaign. It's a very innocuous looking scenario folder, tucked away not begging immediate attention. Current BiN owners, take a look now if yet to do so!

Folks, if you're still sitting on the fence wondering if your dollars are going towards value consider this analogy:

You buy a board war title and the designers include an advanced game plus a grognard's dream version. The grognard's version comes with its own counters, re-rated, tweaked in some way. Exceptional value in a board game yes?

Well, welcome to "Rommel's Plan". If the AI was a devil in the 32 days of "Overlord", the next 32 days to be played this weekend for me are going to be pleasurable agony. This is a whole new game! The Fuhrer is dead and Rommel intends to throw the Allies into the sea. It's just the dawn of Day 3 and SHAEF already realises that just the simplest of errors or twists of fate will re-write history. The panzers are very much awake and blood has already been drawn.

Exceptional work again, SSG (if I survive this JSS I'll be off to Paris with your 72 turn campaign next ) This really is a baptism of fire.

Just so much drenching gameplay in this title.

Adam.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Yet another plus - "Rommel's Plan" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI