Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Purchasing Options

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great >> Purchasing Options Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Purchasing Options - 10/9/2004 3:56:24 PM   
Erik Rutins

Purchasing Options and Prices

The game isl be available as a Digital Download and priced at $49.99 USD

The game is also be offered as a "Packaged Product" or "PC CD-ROM" product for $59.99. In fact you can do both a Digital Download and the Packaged Product / PC CD-ROM for $59.99.

To better understand the terms we are using please read below. If you have any questions please post here.

What is a Digital Download?
Our Digital Download service sends you a download link to the master game file once your order is complete. You can use this link to download the game directly to your computer over the internet and start playing right away. The download is available to you for thirty days after your order. No shipping is involved and the game is immediately available for you once the order is complete.

What is the Packaged Product? (Currently called "PC CD-ROM")
If all you want is a boxed copy of the game without any digital download, select this choice. If you select "Packaged Product" you will be billed to have the game shipped to you. Our Packaged Product provides you with a DVD box with a CD and your serial number.

The Best of Both Worlds Digital Downloads and Packaged Product! (Currently called "Digital & CD-ROM")
When you select this option you can use our digital download option to get the game right away and start playing. Then have a boxed copy of the game shipped to you as a backup for permanent storage. With a backup, you'll be prepared for whatever comes your way-whether it's a system crash, a computer virus damaging your files or the software simply no longer functioning as it should. You will be billed to have the game shipped in a DVD box with a CD and your serial number.

Can I order a game without downloading?

Yes! Just order the "PC CD-ROM" version and you will get a printed game box with a printed CD shipped to you with no need for download. Also, with the Digital & PC CD-ROM version, there is no need to actually download the game to get the game box shipped to you, but the download is there if you want it.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Alexander the Great >> Purchasing Options Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI