Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

More for Mogami

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> More for Mogami Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
More for Mogami - 4/18/2002 1:02:36 AM   
boomboom

Those stinking American's will not be reading our codes.Go after costwatchers.His majisty feel's like a real GANGSTER.Barking orders.He is mad at singbert.Long lapse in your early arr.His majisty thought peace had been declaired,and the inj set sail for the home islands and was scraped to make cars,computers,vcr's,ect.

I'm boomboom.I don't want to control the sea.I ain't no calvery general[horses stink].I don't want to fight the next world war.I want to go back to dog patch,and fall in love.
Post #: 1
Got me confused - 4/18/2002 2:04:11 AM   
mogami

I read it, in fact I read it several times. But I still don't know what it means. Looks more like it should be addressed to Snigbert.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to boomboom)
Post #: 2
- 4/18/2002 3:43:29 AM   
Snigbert

Emperor Boomboom: Unfortunately I started some AARs, and then the game was patched and I couldn't continue playing the campaign because of the changes. I think I should be stable on this latest AAR, because I am using what is most likely the last version before going gold. I could be wrong about that, of course.

(in reply to boomboom)
Post #: 3
- 4/18/2002 6:51:07 AM   
byron13

I'm with Mo: What the ____? But I think Snigbert got the drift. Yes, Snigbert, don't upset his majesty by unintentionally declaring peace this time. Besides, you have a better chance of winning this battle than the battle of cars and VCRs.

Of course, when the game is released, I'll have one better thing to do than read AARs!

(in reply to boomboom)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> More for Mogami Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI