Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please Stand by - We are experiencing...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Please Stand by - We are experiencing... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please Stand by - We are experiencing... - 6/24/2000 7:43:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

...technical difficulties... Well - guys we are waiting on Bell Atlantic again... We had to re-upload and Davids DSL connection went out during the upload and we are stuck... We will let you know as soon as we know what the status is...

Post #: 1
- 6/24/2000 7:50:00 AM   
Drake666

Anytime you are really waiting for something, a million things will go rong. Run me over now with that tank.

(in reply to Paul Vebber)
Post #: 2
- 6/24/2000 7:51:00 AM   
xavier

I can't wait annymore. It is 3 AM in Belgium. I go to sleep. ------------------ xaal

xaal

Post #: 3
- 6/24/2000 8:48:00 AM   
Six-pk

Funny, you guys are ready and the lines are down! *&^% happens Six

Six-pk

Post #: 4
- 6/24/2000 9:12:00 AM   
Charles22

Drake666: By your command.... BTW, one of my videotapes mentions that SS training used to include the digging of a ditch for a soldier, before the oncoming tank would run him over. So I wonder if reliable ol' Bell will enable things before Drake gets ran over.

Post #: 5
- 6/24/2000 10:29:00 AM   
Dean Robb

quote:

Originally posted by Charles22: BTW, one of my videotapes mentions that SS training used to include the digging of a ditch for a soldier, before the oncoming tank would run him over. So I wonder if reliable ol' Bell will enable things before Drake gets ran over.
Are you kidding? This is Bell Atlantic we're talking about. They are VERY screwed up. My next door neighbor got an extra phone line added and it took BA two weeks (and five phone calls) to get around to burying the line they ran from the riser box to the NIB. Lucky the groundskeepers didn't cut the damn thing when they mowed... Last year, they ran a phone line *across the roof* of one of the condos here...just a regular phone line flapping in the breeze on the shingles.... Have little faith in BA and you won't be disappointed.

Job Security: Being a Micro$oft lawyer...

Post #: 6
- 6/24/2000 5:28:00 PM   
Charles22

Dean Robb: The smiley with the rolling eyes is an indicator of sarcasm at work. Alas, I fear Drake has been squished by now, unless he made one of those typical serial escapes. Perhaps those boys at Stalag 13 had a stump nearby that he could jump into. [This message has been edited by Charles22 (edited 06-24-2000).]

Post #: 7
- 6/24/2000 7:48:00 PM   
U235

It don't surprise me one bit. I had to hook up to my regular phone line (my computer line is dead) just to log on this morning thanks to Bell Atlantic... the worst phone service I ever had!

Post #: 8
- 6/24/2000 9:28:00 PM   
Dean Robb

quote:

Originally posted by Charles22: Dean Robb: The smiley with the rolling eyes is an indicator of sarcasm at work. Alas, I fear Drake has been squished by now, unless he made one of those typical serial escapes. Perhaps those boys at Stalag 13 had a stump nearby that he could jump into.
Hmmm...didn't see the smiley - just the placeholder. My service is through BA; maybe it's a plot?

Post #: 9
- 6/24/2000 9:28:00 PM   
Dean Robb

quote:

Originally posted by Charles22: Dean Robb: The smiley with the rolling eyes is an indicator of sarcasm at work. Alas, I fear Drake has been squished by now, unless he made one of those typical serial escapes. Perhaps those boys at Stalag 13 had a stump nearby that he could jump into.
Hmmm...didn't see the smiley - just the placeholder. My service is through BA; maybe it's a plot? They also have a HORRIBLE reputation for their DSL services.

Post #: 10
- 6/25/2000 1:27:00 AM   
U235

Charles, there has never been a successful escape from Stalag 13... huh, I mean Bell Atlantic.

Post #: 11
- 6/25/2000 7:44:00 AM   
Charles22

There has never been a succesful escape from Southwestern Bell either. Their offspring, AT&T had bought out the cable provider for the city of Dallas. I've signed up for a cable modem. They have installation free till the end of this month. They say they need to set a 'date' as they call it with an installer. I've been waiting three weeks now, though they did call me back about 10 days ago and said they still hadn't found one. Dallas's capability of using AT&T cable modem service only started up this month. I suppose I don't live in a ritzy enough neighborhood to get service very promptly. Somehow I envision them calling me on or about July 3rd (when there's a $150 installation fee). I will put the case forward for a raincheck on the free deal. HA!
quote:

The next time you want to complain about your phone service, why don't you go get two Dixie cups and a string? We don't care, we don't have to, because we're the phone company
- Lily Tomlin [This message has been edited by Charles22 (edited 06-24-2000).]

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Please Stand by - We are experiencing... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI