Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Vcr Replay

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Vcr Replay Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Vcr Replay - 1/23/2001 6:19:00 PM   
Resisti

Here it is the problems: 1)When I start the vcr replay during a pbem game,it happens that my mouse cursor becomes like an eraser(!);you know,for example when you use the "eraser" button in the PAINT tool of windows,to clear something out of the painting table... In other words if i move my mouse cursor on the right side of the screen where all the playing buttons and strategic map are located,i can erase the button icons and the strategic map out of my pc screen,leaving in their place a grey back.... 2)it happens that when playing the vcr the map on my screen bounches continuosly and rapidly up and down for each single time a weapon fire,so that i can barely understand what's happening... 3)How can I stop vcr from playing? If your reply is:click again the vcr replay button,well at this stage I cannot do it, because moving the mouse cursor on that button would only cause for it to be erased... Thanks in advance for any support you could give me. BTW,could this depends under some respect on my pc configuration or the type of graphic hardware I have?

Federico "Resisti" Doveri
Post #: 1
- 2/2/2001 5:06:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

1) is probably an artifact of your graphics card 2) The game centers on the unit firing each time. The speed is related to the delay your opponant has set. Ask them to increase teh delay somewhat and I think it will slow down? 3) once started teh vcr replay MUST complete to the end or the game will become corrupted.

(in reply to Resisti)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Vcr Replay Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI