Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problemns with editing saved games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problemns with editing saved games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problemns with editing saved games - 5/29/2001 4:50:00 PM   
tomtom

Hi, thanks to Paul I'm one step further. I can open the save file and start editing it to include the German equipment in the czech OOB. The problem: I can change the red fields containing the unit's OOB, unit and picture number. Then I press retain and then I would like to edit the weapon, but only the OOB70 weapons list is displayed. For example, I would like to include the OOB15 unit no. 45 ( 7.5cm PaK 97/38), when I click on the weapon to edit it, I get the OOB70 list, which has the FJG 42 in slot 90, instead of the 7.5cm PaK 97/38 in the OOB15. The question: How does it work, and is there a more convenient way to do it instead of editing everything manually? Cheers! Thomas

Nicht kleckern, klotzen!
Post #: 1
- 5/29/2001 8:09:00 PM   
Warhorse

Thomas, to do this, you can't use Fred Chlanda's editor. You have to change the save game to a scenario file, then open in the game editor, use the change nation button to switch, then change the weapons as needed, then change back to the original country you want the flag to portray. Hope this helps.

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to tomtom)
Post #: 2
- 5/30/2001 5:35:00 PM   
tomtom

Hi Warhorse, thanks for your help, but could you explain it in more detail? I also found a lot of discussion going on about the German rarities. Is there a OOB15 dedicated to them exclusivly out there? My grandfather worked in motor pool and had great stories about improvising. This skill made made the army move although not being well motorised at all. Cheers Thomas

Nicht kleckern, klotzen!

(in reply to tomtom)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Problemns with editing saved games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI