Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PIC file edit help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> PIC file edit help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PIC file edit help - 9/14/2001 9:58:00 AM   
spirit

Hi there.
I want to edit steel panthers LBM file.
But I don't know how to edit.
any program to edit LBM file?
I used Paitnshop, it's not work. Thank for reading,
Have a nice day.

Post #: 1
- 9/16/2001 8:52:00 PM   
m10bob

try this...in your web browser,type in "acdsee" (which is a tool which will allow you to look at the pics you have accumulated)..acdsee is free and your browser should find awebsite where you can download it in about 3 minutes....then,locate pics which several websites have provided and look a those pics(using your "viewer")..each pic will already have a "title",like P099,or P01141.locate one you want to represent a certain unit,and then place the pic itself in your SPWAW "pic" file with the other pics.(be careful not to put a new item in with the # of an existing pic unlessyou want the newer pic to replace the old one.....)if you do,the newer one will over-ride the old.(usually,it wll ask you if this is wat you want to do).....after you have acquired your pics,go into the editor Matrix has provided and you may elect there to change whic pic will represet what item....(I believe this editor itself is one of the best features ofthe game as it allows you to customize nearly *anything* inthe game,unit wise).....be patient,good luck....bob

(in reply to spirit)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> PIC file edit help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI