Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unit menu bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Unit menu bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unit menu bug - 6/29/2000 2:48:00 AM   
Joe

Hi! Am I currently only one using the unit menu (notepad button)? No one has reported that, a loaded unit's name is written over the movement point and shots numbers. This appeared in 2.0 version. I think it's related to seeing loaded unit's name in info window. This can be known/accepted "feature", but I couldn't find anything from the manual. Thanks for THE game Matrix. ps. I must the ONLY ONE; ) ------------------ - Joe

- Joe
Post #: 1
- 6/29/2000 3:20:00 AM   
Voriax

We are all numb....this text error has been in SP games since the dark ages. Or something like that Now that you mentioned it, it sure *would* be nice to get it fixed, maybe arrange that list in such way that the loaded unit is listed after the carrier and having a 'L' letter after the unit name to save space. Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to Joe)
Post #: 2
- 6/29/2000 4:39:00 AM   
Joe

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: We are all numb....this text error has been in SP games since the dark ages. Or something like that Now that you mentioned it, it sure *would* be nice to get it fixed, maybe arrange that list in such way that the loaded unit is listed after the carrier and having a 'L' letter after the unit name to save space. Voriax
Oh heavens, I wasn't even born when you where allready playing SP. . Okay, I'll try again... I selected Momenth of Truth scenario and activated a Tiger(VIe) from the battlefield, right click. Front turret armor says 100, but encyclopedia states 200. I thought that all scenarios were updated in the patch?

- Joe

(in reply to Joe)
Post #: 3
- 6/29/2000 4:50:00 AM   
Voriax

quote:

Originally posted by Joe: Oh heavens, I wasn't even born when you where allready playing SP. .
Perhaps the dark ages ended with the birth of the SPWAW?
quote:

Okay, I'll try again... I selected Momenth of Truth scenario and activated a Tiger(VIe) from the battlefield, right click. Front turret armor says 100, but encyclopedia states 200. I thought that all scenarios were updated in the patch?
Not updated enough it seems. Do scenarios have their unit data 'embedded' in them thus being dot dependant of the OOB's? Voriax

(in reply to Joe)
Post #: 4
- 6/29/2000 11:48:00 AM   
Joe

quote:

Originally posted by Voriax: Not updated enough it seems. Do scenarios have their unit data 'embedded' in them thus being dot dependant of the OOB's? Voriax
You tested it? If so, it's not my installation skills that are having problems?

- Joe

(in reply to Joe)
Post #: 5
- 6/29/2000 12:22:00 PM   
Voriax

quote:

Originally posted by Joe: You tested it? If so, it's not my installation skills that are having problems?
Yep, checked it. If you play a random battle and buy those Tigers they do have that 200mm of turret armour. So you installation is most likely fine. Voriax

(in reply to Joe)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Unit menu bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI