Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Arts and maps compatible with CHS...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design >> Arts and maps compatible with CHS... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arts and maps compatible with CHS... - 12/28/2005 7:26:54 PM   
Mistmatz

I'm thinking about pepping up the appearance of CHS. Currently I'm using the standard CHS installation but I wonder if I could use some of the art provided by the community (eg at Spooky's site). Is there anything I have to take care of when using this art, will it be compatible at all? I guess the slots and unit numbers may be a problem, but I'm not sure...

In addition I'm thinking of adding information to AB's map (eg showing resources and oil centers). Is there a map available showing this or do I have to do that on my own?

Generally, what Art and map modifications do you guys use???
Post #: 1
RE: Arts and maps compatible with CHS... - 12/29/2005 1:17:10 AM   
TheElf

There should be a CHS art bundle that is available on both Spooky's and Rogues site. Installing them is not a simple matter, but if you need help there is plenty of support available here.

It will take some time, but once you get them in you can view them in PS Pro 7 or even paint and get some idea of what aircarft and Ships have been added or removed.

Good luck. Art can be confusing.

IN PERPETUUM SINGULARIS SEDES

(in reply to Mistmatz)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design >> Arts and maps compatible with CHS... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI