Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Battleground Europe: WWII Online >> Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 1/11/2006 5:26:27 PM   
Erik Rutins

New Class Brings New Dangers in combat!

Matrix Games and Playnet (www.playnet.com) are pleased to announce that the first person shooter and massive multiplayer game Battleground Europe (www.battleground-europe.com) has brought a new class into the virtual battlefield; the Sniper. This new addition comes hot on the heels of the game’s availability in North America from the Matrix Games store.

The sniper unit is armed with a historically accurate scope that modifies the standard issue rifle. These elite troopers are fast, stealthy, and dangerously accurate. No commander is safe from the crosshairs of a skilled sniper. Due to their limited ammunition, the sniper unit will always be on the move to strike and return to base for re-supply.

The full release in North America provides the latest version and goodies that were included in the European release last month. Enjoy a huge variety of extras, such as a 150-page game manual in electronic form, a combat equipment guide, wallpapers, game music, comics and more! Included is a key for 30 days of FREE play- a $19.99 value!

The Battleground Europe world features over 600 cities and 29,000 buildings. The zoneless map covers 350,000 Km (Over 217,000 miles) of terrain with a whopping 4,000,000 trees. Battles can rage for days and the servers can support thousands of players online simultaneously.

Whether you want to be a British Sharpshooter or a German fighter-pilot, Battleground Europe has an assignment waiting for you. Every soldier can make a visible contribution to the final shape of the battle for Europe!

Battleground Europe is available via the Matrix Games Online Store digital download and game on demand. Pricing is US $19.99 for the immediately available download version and US $29.99 for the boxed version.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 1/12/2006 2:59:43 AM   
Hertston

Hmmm... credit I suppose to Cornered Rat for actually avoiding this for the last five years. Anyone who has played WW2OL and a few other military shooters will know why they did.

Pity.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 2/4/2006 10:46:42 PM   
Agrippa

Do they limit the number of snipers?

Salute,

Agrippa

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! - 2/4/2006 10:53:12 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, from what I've seen available Snipers are quite limited.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Agrippa)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Battleground Europe: WWII Online >> Battleground Europe Deploys Snipers! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI