Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WF Tutorial-No Time for Training

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> WF Tutorial-No Time for Training Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WF Tutorial-No Time for Training - 12/11/2005 1:26:41 AM   
Temple

With the excitement (or is that just me?) of the Campaign Series being re-released I got motivated to go dig up my copy of "World At War". I haven't played in years but I really enjoyed the series back in the Clinton era. I installed West Front Gold and then grabbed my original printed copy of the West Front manual. Yes, I was one of those who bought every single edition; who do you think kept Talonsoft afloat for all those years .

Anyway, I did the three Boot Camp scenarios and then I fired up the "WF Tutorial-No Time for Training" scenario and started following the twenty-some page instructions in the printed manual. Suddenly it occured to me... I don't think the condensed versions of West Front in "Europe In Flames" or "World At War" have this section. I looked on my Gold CDs but didn't find them.

Does this section exist somewhere in PDF for those who would like to use it? I don't want to trip over any copyright concerns, but it would be nice for those folks who have West Front and might want to look at it.
Post #: 1
RE: WF Tutorial-No Time for Training - 1/11/2006 9:03:17 PM   
Agua

IIrc, it's on the WF Elite disk. If you REALLY want it, send me your e-mail and I'll go dig around to see if I can find it. IIrc, it's in .doc format.

Earn this ... Earn it.

Capt. John H. Miller
June 13, 1944

(in reply to Temple)
Post #: 2
RE: WF Tutorial-No Time for Training - 1/13/2006 1:09:09 PM   
Temple

Sorry, I mistated my intent. As I noted, I have the tutorial in the WF printed manual, so I don't need it. I was just stating that some folks might have the scenario in the two compilations but not the accompanying documentation on disk and it's not in the printed manual for those collections. Since no one has posted in a month asking for it, I assume that there's no one who needs it.

(in reply to Agua)
Post #: 3
RE: WF Tutorial-No Time for Training - 2/11/2012 8:58:21 AM   
Quijote

Good morning to all
I am a newbie in CS and I'm looking for tutorials for this game.
I have seen some very interesting articles in The Blitz and one tutorial mentions this tutorial "No time for training".
I can´t find it on the Web and I would be very grateful if anyone could tell mee where I can find or please contact with me.
We also appreciate any links, AAR or information about materials for insight into this great game.
Best regards, see you in the battle.

(in reply to Temple)
Post #: 4
RE: WF Tutorial-No Time for Training - 2/14/2012 4:45:42 PM   
Jason Petho

With the 1.04 UPDATE, there is a tutorial video folder with a video included as part of the installation.

There are also some additional documents in the Manual folder of your installation which offer Hints and Tips and additional Bootcamp instructions for East Front and West Front that explain some of the new features.

Jason Petho

(in reply to Quijote)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> WF Tutorial-No Time for Training Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI